I was going to comment with the same thought. Real cool to see and something I was pleasantly surprised to see them do with this projectita wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 5:12 pmAgreed. 72nd and Dodge has been largely stagnate for so many years.Athomsfere wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:07 pmIt is great to see this is moving quick. It should look nice to see something of "significance" at one of the city's busiest intersections.
Also, I want to see more of these old cinder block/concrete buildings be reused and built upon rather than torn down and replace with similar 1 story buildings.
Swivel Apartments (Furniture Row) 72 & Dodge
-
Jins123
- Library Board
- Posts: 268
- Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:02 am
Re: Furniture Row Development Project
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036609
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Swivel Apartments (Furniture Row) 72 & Dodge
The sign is going up today.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Athomsfere
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2300
- Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:03 am
Re: Swivel Apartments (Furniture Row) 72 & Dodge
This is also looking close to completion on the outside, the last time I drove by.
