Kiewit Colorado

News and releases from metro area businesses
Bob from Omaha
Planning Board
Posts: 3079
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:00 pm
Location: Metro Detroit Michigan

Kiewit Colorado

Post by Bob from Omaha »

Meanwhile, in suburban Denver.....

Kiewit Lone Tree
Louie
County Board
Posts: 4939
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 pm
Location: Dundee

Re: Kiewit Colorado

Post by Louie »

Bob from Omaha wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:13 am Meanwhile, in suburban Denver.....

Kiewit Lone Tree
Is Denver the second largest location for Kiewit?
Cermak
Planning Board
Posts: 2335
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:02 pm

Re: Kiewit Colorado

Post by Cermak »

I am not sure how may Kiewit employees are in Omaha, I know they have a sizable office in KC as well. That’s an impressive building in Colorado.
Bob from Omaha
Planning Board
Posts: 3079
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:00 pm
Location: Metro Detroit Michigan

Re: Kiewit Colorado

Post by Bob from Omaha »

Cermak wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:19 pm I am not sure how may Kiewit employees are in Omaha, I know they have a sizable office in KC as well. That’s an impressive building in Colorado.
According to the press there is room on their property for two more buildings.