Birthdays

Have an inside scoop? Word on a new retailer or restaurant? Share it here!
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy Birthday EastCB!
almighty_tuna
City Council
Posts: 106377
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:34 pm
Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado

Re: Birthdays

Post by almighty_tuna »

Coyote wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:10 pm Happy 40th Birthday Almighty Tuna! :bday:
Thanks, Coyote!!
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy Birthday skinzfan23!
User avatar
skinzfan23
City Council
Posts: 11634
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Omaha/Bellevue

Re: Birthdays

Post by skinzfan23 »

Thank you....one year older and I feel it...haha. I play basketball twice a week and I am starting to feel it.
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy Birthday Brad! :bday:
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy Birthday TitosBuritoBarn
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy Birthday Uffda!
User avatar
Uffda
County Board
Posts: 4621
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:52 am
Location: Land o Lakes, FL

Re: Birthdays

Post by Uffda »

Coyote wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:37 pm Happy Birthday Uffda!
Thanks. I think It something must be off... mine is 01/11. Not 11/01. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We are the people our parents warned us about.

Jimmy Buffett
Louie
County Board
Posts: 4939
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 pm
Location: Dundee

Re: Birthdays

Post by Louie »

Uffda wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:48 pm
Coyote wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:37 pm Happy Birthday Uffda!
Thanks. I think It something must be off... mine is 01/11. Not 11/01. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then this is very appropriately in the Rumors section!
User avatar
Uffda
County Board
Posts: 4621
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:52 am
Location: Land o Lakes, FL

Re: Birthdays

Post by Uffda »

Louie wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:22 pm
Uffda wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:48 pm
Coyote wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:37 pm Happy Birthday Uffda!
Thanks. I think It something must be off... mine is 01/11. Not 11/01. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then this is very appropriately in the Rumors section!
:banger: :lol: :banger: :lol: :banger: :lol:

I see what happened when I filled out my profile years ago I put in bday by month day year but this forum has it day month year
We are the people our parents warned us about.

Jimmy Buffett
User avatar
nebugeater
City Council
Posts: 110965
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Re: Birthdays

Post by nebugeater »

Uffda wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:25 pm
Louie wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:22 pm
Uffda wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:48 pm
Coyote wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:37 pm Happy Birthday Uffda!
Thanks. I think It something must be off... mine is 01/11. Not 11/01. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then this is very appropriately in the Rumors section!
:banger: :lol: :banger: :lol: :banger: :lol:

I see what happened when I filled out my profile years ago I put in bday by month day year but this forum has it day month year
Well, it is official on here so I guess it is time for you to go to the courthouse and start the process of changing all your other legal documents.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
User avatar
Uffda
County Board
Posts: 4621
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:52 am
Location: Land o Lakes, FL

Re: Birthdays

Post by Uffda »

nebugeater wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:48 pm
Uffda wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:25 pm
Louie wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:22 pm
Uffda wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:48 pm
Coyote wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:37 pm Happy Birthday Uffda!
Thanks. I think It something must be off... mine is 01/11. Not 11/01. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then this is very appropriately in the Rumors section!
:banger: :lol: :banger: :lol: :banger: :lol:

I see what happened when I filled out my profile years ago I put in bday by month day year but this forum has it day month year
Well, it is official on here so I guess it is time for you to go to the courthouse and start the process of changing all your other legal documents.
Damn! good thing I moved out of state. :banger: :banger: :banger:
We are the people our parents warned us about.

Jimmy Buffett
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy Birthday HR Paperstacks!
User avatar
BRoss
IT Director
Posts: 10003384
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:39 am
Location: West Central Omaha

Re: Birthdays

Post by BRoss »

Coyote wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:15 pm Happy Birthday HR Paperstacks!
Thanks!
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy Birthday almighty tuna!
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy Birthday nebugeater!
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy birthday HR Paperstacks!
User avatar
BRoss
IT Director
Posts: 10003384
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:39 am
Location: West Central Omaha

Re: Birthdays

Post by BRoss »

Coyote wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:34 pm Happy birthday HR Paperstacks!
Thanks!
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy Birthday almighty_tuna!
almighty_tuna
City Council
Posts: 106377
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:34 pm
Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado

Re: Birthdays

Post by almighty_tuna »

Coyote wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:09 pm Happy Birthday almighty_tuna!
Thanks, Coyote!! Sure great to see you posting again!
Louie
County Board
Posts: 4939
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 pm
Location: Dundee

Re: Birthdays

Post by Louie »

Not sure if we have talked about this before, but why is the Birthdays thread in Rumors? I mean I'm 99% sure my birthday is the right day lol.
User avatar
skinzfan23
City Council
Posts: 11634
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Omaha/Bellevue

Re: Birthdays

Post by skinzfan23 »

:lol:
Louie wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:31 pm Not sure if we have talked about this before, but why is the Birthdays thread in Rumors? I mean I'm 99% sure my birthday is the right day lol.
User avatar
nebugeater
City Council
Posts: 110965
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Re: Birthdays

Post by nebugeater »

Louie wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:31 pm Not sure if we have talked about this before, but why is the Birthdays thread in Rumors? I mean I'm 99% sure my birthday is the right day lol.
I do not think it has always been in Rumors but not sure.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036575
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: Birthdays

Post by Brad »

nebugeater wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:47 pm
Louie wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:31 pm Not sure if we have talked about this before, but why is the Birthdays thread in Rumors? I mean I'm 99% sure my birthday is the right day lol.
I do not think it has always been in Rumors but not sure.
I was thinking it was? I assumed the age was the Rumor... LOL
User avatar
Omaha Cowboy
The Don
Posts: 1013719
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:31 am
Location: West Omaha

Re: Birthdays

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

Brad wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:53 pm
nebugeater wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:47 pm
Louie wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:31 pm Not sure if we have talked about this before, but why is the Birthdays thread in Rumors? I mean I'm 99% sure my birthday is the right day lol.
I do not think it has always been in Rumors but not sure.
I was thinking it was? I assumed the age was the Rumor... LOL
Rumors by Fleetwood Mac I’d say is probably in my top 10-15 favorite albums of all time..

:;): …

Ciao..LiO…Peace
Go Cowboys!
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Uffda wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:48 pm
Coyote wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:37 pm Happy Birthday Uffda!
Thanks. I think It something must be off... mine is 01/11. Not 11/01. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy Birthday! :bday:
User avatar
Uffda
County Board
Posts: 4621
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:52 am
Location: Land o Lakes, FL

Re: Birthdays

Post by Uffda »

Coyote wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:16 pm
Uffda wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:48 pm
Coyote wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:37 pm Happy Birthday Uffda!
Thanks. I think It something must be off... mine is 01/11. Not 11/01. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Happy Birthday! :bday:
Thanks Coyote/Mark
We are the people our parents warned us about.

Jimmy Buffett
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy Birthday skinszfan23!
User avatar
skinzfan23
City Council
Posts: 11634
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Omaha/Bellevue

Re: Birthdays

Post by skinzfan23 »

Coyote wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:31 pm Happy Birthday skinszfan23!
Thank you
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy Birthday nebugeater :bday:
User avatar
nebugeater
City Council
Posts: 110965
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Re: Birthdays

Post by nebugeater »

Coyote wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:31 pm Happy Birthday nebugeater :bday:
Thanks!!!!!!
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy Birthday Louie! :bday:
Louie
County Board
Posts: 4939
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 pm
Location: Dundee

Re: Birthdays

Post by Louie »

Coyote wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 3:01 pm Happy Birthday Louie! :bday:
Gracias!
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy Birthday jessep28 :bday:
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy Birthday Brad :bday:
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036575
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: Birthdays

Post by Brad »

Coyote wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:57 pm Happy Birthday Brad :bday:
Thanks!
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy birthday schumatt :bday: where you have gone?
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

Happy Birthday zippy! :bday:
zippy
Library Board
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:55 pm
Location: Harvey Oaks

Re: Birthdays

Post by zippy »

Coyote wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:23 am Happy Birthday zippy! :bday:
Thanks! It was a milestone bday, with a nice BBQ dinner!
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Birthdays

Post by Coyote »

zippy wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:03 pm
Coyote wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:23 am Happy Birthday zippy! :bday:
Thanks! It was a milestone bday, with a nice BBQ dinner!
Where did you have your 60th Birthday dinner?