Agreed. It’ll stay as is. Don’t see any real reason to change things at this point...
Ciao..LiO...Peace
Agreed. It’ll stay as is. Don’t see any real reason to change things at this point...
Omaha Cowboy wrote: ↑Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:55 pmAgreed. It’ll stay as is. Don’t see any real reason to change things at this point...
Ciao..LiO...Peace
Sorry, it was me, see here: https://www.eomahaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=22449TitosBuritoBarn wrote: ↑Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:47 pm I haven’t used an avatar in awhile. When I logged in today, I magically now have an avatar of the old Iowa State logo? I did not set this. What happened?


Thank you very much for steadying the forum boat whenever we have to start bailing waterHR Paperstacks wrote: ↑Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:41 pm Things are starting to appear fine now. It may have been due to the host upgrading PHP. They were supposed to do that between the 2nd and 4th.
I tried upgrading the board from 3.2.2 to 3.2.11 when the issue was still happening, but it doesn't support the PHP version we are running, so I'll have to jump up to 3.5. I may look into that tonight.
Last time we had that happen it was essentially DDoS attacks. I'm not seeing any issues now but if it starts happening again I'll have to look into blocking more huge ranges of foreign IPs at the host level.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you click on the BOARD INDEX the Mark all forms read is on the top right above the list of forms when I just checked it now. This is how I used it in the past.
Looks like you are using the old prosilver stylenebugeater wrote: ↑Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:51 pmIf you click on the BOARD INDEX the Mark all forms read is on the top right above the list of forms when I just checked it now. This is how I used it in the past.
I'm good. Thanks!HR Paperstacks wrote: ↑Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:56 am ChadJK - as mentioned, it is under Quick links. If it's something you'd like to see outside that menu, it can be done, but I'd have to figure out where to edit the templates. I'm trying to not customize it too much because next upgrade I'll have to redo all these customizations (and will likely have forgot what I did last time). But if there's enough demand, I'm willing to dive in there.