Tonight's Skyline at Sunset - 11/27/2022
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036609
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Tonight's Skyline at Sunset - 11/27/2022
Tonight's Skyline at Sunset - 11/27/2022


Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Linkin5
- County Board
- Posts: 4891
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:59 am
Re: Tonight's Skyline at Sunset - 11/27/2022
Whoa nice Brad!
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036609
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Tonight's Skyline at Sunset - 11/27/2022
Thanks!

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
skinzfan23
- City Council
- Posts: 11643
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
- Location: Omaha/Bellevue
Re: Tonight's Skyline at Sunset - 11/27/2022
Love that view and picture.
-
Omaha Cowboy
- The Don
- Posts: 1013720
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:31 am
- Location: West Omaha
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036609
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Tonight's Skyline at Sunset - 11/27/2022
Thanks Guys!

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
ita
- County Board
- Posts: 4752
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:11 pm
Re: Tonight's Skyline at Sunset - 11/27/2022
Great picture. This is a nice, expansive view of the skyline. If you can share, where are you taking this picture from.
I hope we do not see the iconic MoO tower demolished as a result of redevelopment.
So, is that the Lied Transplant Tower out to the right? It looks so small. It would be nice to be able to see the new UNMC NExT and admin tower from this vantage, but I don't think they'll be tall enough.
I hope we do not see the iconic MoO tower demolished as a result of redevelopment.
So, is that the Lied Transplant Tower out to the right? It looks so small. It would be nice to be able to see the new UNMC NExT and admin tower from this vantage, but I don't think they'll be tall enough.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036609
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Tonight's Skyline at Sunset - 11/27/2022
Thanks. Yes, its from the Lewis and Clark monument in Council Bluffs.
I can shoot a little wider (and did last night) and get all the way to the cathedral in it.
I can shoot a little wider (and did last night) and get all the way to the cathedral in it.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
ita
- County Board
- Posts: 4752
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:11 pm
Re: Tonight's Skyline at Sunset - 11/27/2022
Awesome, that's a spot we haven't visited yet. We will have to check it out some time.Brad wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:45 pm Thanks. Yes, its from the Lewis and Clark monument in Council Bluffs.
I can shoot a little wider (and did last night) and get all the way to the cathedral in it.
That's sweet. I like how you can see the scope of the urban core looks in that shot; it's not just downtown, but the river to 42nd.
-
Linkin5
- County Board
- Posts: 4891
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:59 am
Re: Tonight's Skyline at Sunset - 11/27/2022
Brad have you taken a skyline shot from Lookout Point by Fairmount Park?
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036609
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Tonight's Skyline at Sunset - 11/27/2022
I have several times but nothing recent. Trees had really gotten thick the last time I was up there. If you hike south a little east from the parking lot, there was a second small lookout there.Linkin5 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:55 am Brad have you taken a skyline shot from Lookout Point by Fairmount Park?
Last time they asked for public input on the park, I said they needed an observation tower…

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Linkin5
- County Board
- Posts: 4891
- Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:59 am
Re: Tonight's Skyline at Sunset - 11/27/2022
Wow yeah an observation tower there would be incredible.Brad wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:29 amI have several times but nothing recent. Trees had really gotten thick the last time I was up there. If you hike south a little east from the parking lot, there was a second small lookout there.Linkin5 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:55 am Brad have you taken a skyline shot from Lookout Point by Fairmount Park?
Last time they asked for public input on the park, I said they needed an observation tower…