User avatar
WorldStreet
Library Board
Posts: 270
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:46 am
Location: Omaha/Shanghai
User avatar
WorldStreet
Library Board
Our new short video of this very successful development.
Steve
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
WorldStreet wrote: ↑Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:42 pm Our new short video of this very successful development.
Another great video, WorldStreet! 😎
User avatar
Greg S
City Council
Posts: 9006
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:46 pm
User avatar
Greg S
City Council
Love your videos!
User avatar
WorldStreet
Library Board
Posts: 270
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:46 am
Location: Omaha/Shanghai
User avatar
WorldStreet
Library Board
Greg S wrote: ↑Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:03 pm Love your videos!
I definitely appreciate it. After I finished that video, I traveled back to Shanghai the next day. During the next few months, I'm hoping to have a few fun comparative videos between life in Omaha and in Shanghai while focusing on positive points of both cities.
Steve
User avatar
WorldStreet
Library Board
Posts: 270
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:46 am
Location: Omaha/Shanghai
User avatar
WorldStreet
Library Board
Coyote wrote: ↑Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:06 pm
WorldStreet wrote: ↑Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:42 pm Our new short video of this very successful development.
Another great video, WorldStreet! 😎
Thanks for the kind words. I spent the New Year in Shanghai and just posted a video about Omaha on Chinese social media. Here, Omaha is more referred to as "Warren Buffet's City", as he is still well-known here. Tomorrow we'll be traveling to Vietnam.
Steve
ita
County Board
Posts: 4753
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:11 pm
ita
County Board
WorldStreet wrote: ↑Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:55 am
Coyote wrote: ↑Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:06 pm
WorldStreet wrote: ↑Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:42 pm Our new short video of this very successful development.
Another great video, WorldStreet! 😎
Thanks for the kind words. I spent the New Year in Shanghai and just posted a video about Omaha on Chinese social media. Here, Omaha is more referred to as "Warren Buffet's City", as he is still well-known here. Tomorrow we'll be traveling to Vietnam.
Wow, spreading the word about our small city abroad, good going! Safe travels.
User avatar
WorldStreet
Library Board
Posts: 270
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:46 am
Location: Omaha/Shanghai
User avatar
WorldStreet
Library Board
Thank you much! I generally refer to Omaha as a "medium sized city". :?
Steve
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Have a good day in Vietnam. πŸ‡»πŸ‡³
User avatar
WorldStreet
Library Board
Posts: 270
Joined: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:46 am
Location: Omaha/Shanghai
User avatar
WorldStreet
Library Board
Coyote wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:49 pm Have a good day in Vietnam. πŸ‡»πŸ‡³
I'm pretty sad to be missing out on the beautiful new white snow. :;):
Steve
User avatar
thenewguy
County Board
Posts: 4356
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:50 am
Location: Council Bluffs
User avatar
thenewguy
County Board
WorldStreet wrote: ↑Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:44 am
Coyote wrote: ↑Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:49 pm Have a good day in Vietnam. πŸ‡»πŸ‡³
I'm pretty sad to be missing out on the beautiful new white snow. :;):
it's ok, but it's coming with some pretty cold air, too. That's what i'm not excited for.
Go Cubs Go