User avatar
nebugeater
City Council
Posts: 110956
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE
I have wanted to get to this place but never made it happen yet.

They are relocating this spring to a new location in the Telegraph District. They have been in the Haymarket (803 Q Street Suite 150 Lincoln, NE) since they opened in 2018

The new name will be Show Stoppers.


https://screamersdining.com/




https://www.klkntv.com/screamers-family ... 1elCM6498g
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
User avatar
Greg S
City Council
Posts: 8991
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:46 am
nebugeater wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 7:21 am I have wanted to get to this place but never made it happen yet.

They are relocating this spring to a new location in the Telegraph District. They have been in the Haymarket (803 Q Street Suite 150 Lincoln, NE) since they opened in 2018

The new name will be Show Stoppers.


https://screamersdining.com/




https://www.klkntv.com/screamers-family ... 1elCM6498g
Somehow I have never heard of this place. Looks really cool!
User avatar
nebugeater
City Council
Posts: 110956
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE
Greg S wrote: ↑Wed Feb 12, 2025 9:51 am
nebugeater wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 7:21 am I have wanted to get to this place but never made it happen yet.

They are relocating this spring to a new location in the Telegraph District. They have been in the Haymarket (803 Q Street Suite 150 Lincoln, NE) since they opened in 2018

The new name will be Show Stoppers.


https://screamersdining.com/




https://www.klkntv.com/screamers-family ... 1elCM6498g
Somehow I have never heard of this place. Looks really cool!
Did you read the history behind them on the website? Cool story how they got started. I have heard a lot of good things about the place.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!
User avatar
Greg S
City Council
Posts: 8991
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:46 am
nebugeater wrote: ↑Wed Feb 12, 2025 11:07 am
Greg S wrote: ↑Wed Feb 12, 2025 9:51 am
nebugeater wrote: ↑Tue Feb 11, 2025 7:21 am I have wanted to get to this place but never made it happen yet.

They are relocating this spring to a new location in the Telegraph District. They have been in the Haymarket (803 Q Street Suite 150 Lincoln, NE) since they opened in 2018

The new name will be Show Stoppers.


https://screamersdining.com/




https://www.klkntv.com/screamers-family ... 1elCM6498g
Somehow I have never heard of this place. Looks really cool!
Did you read the history behind them on the website? Cool story how they got started. I have heard a lot of good things about the place.
No, but I just went back and did. Definitely need to check it out.