Rush Market (150th & W Maple)
-
choke
- Human Relations
- Posts: 696
- Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:46 pm
- Location: North Omaha
Rush Market (150th & W Maple)
Anyone been to this Rush Market, where Cub Foods used to be?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
TitosBuritoBarn
- Planning Board
- Posts: 3278
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:08 am
- Location: St. Louis
Re: Rush Market (114 & Dodge)
Weren't they going to tear this down?
"Video game violence is not a new problem. Who could forget in the wake of SimCity how children everywhere took up urban planning." - Stephen Colbert
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036575
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Rush Market (114 & Dodge)
Saw that yesterday when I left Mr Goodcents. I was going to google but I totally forgot until I saw your post.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036575
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Rush Market (114 & Dodge)
Interesting:
https://www.rushmarket.com
https://www.rushmarket.com

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
bigredmed
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1897
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:45 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: Rush Market (114 & Dodge)
So in an adventurous moment, I signed up. Will report back.
-
RNcyanide
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2778
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:37 pm
- Location: Boston
Re: Rush Market (114 & Dodge)
Me too.bigredmed wrote:So in an adventurous moment, I signed up. Will report back.
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.
The Bride
The Bride
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
Re: Rush Market (114 & Dodge)
Apparently no one has been, judging from the empty parking lot.choke wrote:Anyone been to this Rush Market, where Cub Foods used to be?
-
RNcyanide
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2778
- Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:37 pm
- Location: Boston
Re: Rush Market (114 & Dodge)
The way it sounds online, it isn't open all the time. They open randomly for flash sale type events that are invitation only.nativeomahan wrote:Apparently no one has been, judging from the empty parking lot.choke wrote:Anyone been to this Rush Market, where Cub Foods used to be?
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.
The Bride
The Bride
-
Dusty
- Human Relations
- Posts: 790
- Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 3:53 am
- Location: Central Florida
Re: Rush Market (114 & Dodge)
From my impression, it reminds me of Woot. They have daily deals where people rush into to get until all sold. Mix that with in person shopping, we can experience Black Friday Stampedes on a daily basis!
Omaha's Transit Future starts now. Let's make the change!
Omaha Transit Network
Omaha Transit Network
-
nebugeater
- City Council
- Posts: 110965
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
- Location: Gretna NE
Re: Rush Market (150th & W Maple)
I have read on Nextdoor that the old Fresh Thyme location at 14949 Evans Plz (Maple) is becoming a Rush Market.
The permit for lighting seems to support this.
https://aca-prod.accela.com/OMAHA/Cap/C ... nspection=
The permit for lighting seems to support this.
https://aca-prod.accela.com/OMAHA/Cap/C ... nspection=
For the record NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER !!!!!!!
-
Greg S
- City Council
- Posts: 8993
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:46 pm
Re: Rush Market (150th & W Maple)
Interesting. Assuming this means they are fully done at Oak View.nebugeater wrote: Fri Nov 07, 2025 2:30 pm I have read on Nextdoor that the old Fresh Thyme location at 14949 Evans Plz (Maple) is becoming a Rush Market.
The permit for lighting seems to support this.
https://aca-prod.accela.com/OMAHA/Cap/C ... nspection=
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036575
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Rush Market (150th & W Maple)
Haven't then been closed there for a long time now? I've never been to the place and haven't been on Oakview for over a decade, but I thought I read they closed a long time ago?Greg S wrote: Fri Nov 07, 2025 3:39 pmInteresting. Assuming this means they are fully done at Oak View.nebugeater wrote: Fri Nov 07, 2025 2:30 pm I have read on Nextdoor that the old Fresh Thyme location at 14949 Evans Plz (Maple) is becoming a Rush Market.
The permit for lighting seems to support this.
https://aca-prod.accela.com/OMAHA/Cap/C ... nspection=

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
nebugeater
- City Council
- Posts: 110965
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
- Location: Gretna NE
Re: Rush Market (150th & W Maple)
I think it is one of those things that "closes" multiple timesBrad wrote: Fri Nov 07, 2025 3:42 pmHaven't then been closed there for a long time now? I've never been to the place and haven't been on Oakview for over a decade, but I thought I read they closed a long time ago?Greg S wrote: Fri Nov 07, 2025 3:39 pmInteresting. Assuming this means they are fully done at Oak View.nebugeater wrote: Fri Nov 07, 2025 2:30 pm I have read on Nextdoor that the old Fresh Thyme location at 14949 Evans Plz (Maple) is becoming a Rush Market.
The permit for lighting seems to support this.
https://aca-prod.accela.com/OMAHA/Cap/C ... nspection=
For the record NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER !!!!!!!
-
Greg S
- City Council
- Posts: 8993
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:46 pm
Re: Rush Market (150th & W Maple)
They had closed their operation at the old Younkers yes. But then moved to Sears. I saw that sign was still up a couple weeks ago when I went to B and B for a movie.Brad wrote: Fri Nov 07, 2025 3:42 pmHaven't then been closed there for a long time now? I've never been to the place and haven't been on Oakview for over a decade, but I thought I read they closed a long time ago?Greg S wrote: Fri Nov 07, 2025 3:39 pmInteresting. Assuming this means they are fully done at Oak View.nebugeater wrote: Fri Nov 07, 2025 2:30 pm I have read on Nextdoor that the old Fresh Thyme location at 14949 Evans Plz (Maple) is becoming a Rush Market.
The permit for lighting seems to support this.
https://aca-prod.accela.com/OMAHA/Cap/C ... nspection=
-
ChadJK
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2504
- Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:51 pm
Re: Rush Market (150th & W Maple)
So, Rush Market is akin to Spirit Halloween? lolGreg S wrote: Fri Nov 07, 2025 3:53 pm They had closed their operation at the old Younkers yes. But then moved to Sears. I saw that sign was still up a couple weeks ago when I went to B and B for a movie.
-
djc311
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2140
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:44 am
- Location: Omaha
Re: Rush Market (150th & W Maple)
LOL - Guess so... just hop around filling some holes until the next one becomes available.