My dads yard. I was sitting at his dining room table when I shot those.StreetsOfOmaha wrote:Whoa. Is this near where you live? In your back yard?
Beautiful.
Photographer
Posts: 1036581
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
City Council
Posts: 106380
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:34 pm
Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
After morning fog on the river...








Photographer
Posts: 1036581
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
Awesome Shots!

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1573
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:58 pm
Cool pictures, Tuna. My girlfriend called me this morning saying that the fog was really cool by the river, but I couldn't pull myself out of bed.
I found this one while going through some pictures that I kind of liked and forgot about.

I found this one while going through some pictures that I kind of liked and forgot about.

City Council
Posts: 6854
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:46 pm
I made a new thread with some fog pictures from mid-morning. It was really incredible.
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
City Council
Posts: 106380
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:34 pm
Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
Thanks, Brad and Shaw!
There are a few more shots down there I'm dying to take on a foggy morning...
There are a few more shots down there I'm dying to take on a foggy morning...
Human Relations
Posts: 815
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:04 am
Location: Omaha
Those are really fantastic photos.almighty_tuna wrote:After morning fog on the river...
where the corn meets the concrete
City Council
Posts: 106380
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:34 pm
Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
Thanks, Windsor!
County Board
Posts: 4182
Joined: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:06 pm
Location: Bennington
Careful, you're liable to get cornered by the photo nazis back there!I found this one while going through some pictures that I kind of liked and forgot about.
Shoot for the Moon... if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1573
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:58 pm
Quick one from this weekend.


Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1573
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:58 pm
Downtown:


Photographer
Posts: 1036581
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
Nice I love shooting that building!

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1573
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:58 pm
Thanks! And me too, definitely one of my favorites downtown.Brad wrote:Nice I love shooting that building!
Photographer
Posts: 1036581
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
Random Shot from last night:



Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Photographer
Posts: 1036581
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
Random photo from Sunday morning:
1.
1.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
City Council
Posts: 11634
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Omaha/Bellevue
I like all the different textures and designs. Thats probably close to 140 years worth of buildings right there.
Photographer
Posts: 1036581
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
Looking through some of my old photos last night and I came across this one. I shot a ton of construction photos back then, but not sure I remember this particular photo...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Photographer
Posts: 1036581
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
One of the classic light towers at Rosenblatt Stadium.
1.
1.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Photographer
Posts: 1036581
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
There is a trend going on right now called "Intentional Camera Movement" or ICM...
Here is the opposite, completely un-intentional camera movement... LOL. I had my camera on a timer, didn't realize I bumped the timer so while I was still getting my composition, the camera started taking the photo, so I ran with it...
1.
Here is the opposite, completely un-intentional camera movement... LOL. I had my camera on a timer, didn't realize I bumped the timer so while I was still getting my composition, the camera started taking the photo, so I ran with it...
1.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Photographer
Posts: 1036581
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
Recently, FNBO contacted me about one of my Omaha skyline photos. I’m excited to share that it’s now featured on a billboard just east of 96th Street along I-80 in Omaha.
1.
1.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
City Council
Posts: 110970
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE
NICE!!!!
For the record NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER !!!!!!!
Library Board
Posts: 264
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2024 4:38 pm
Congratulations! I've definitely noticed that sign while driving on the Interstate; it stands out favorably from the other billboards.
Photographer
Posts: 1036581
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
Thanks!

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Photographer
Posts: 1036581
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
Came across this photo from 2009 tonight. Should be fairly easy if you look at one key detail, but name this Omaha construction site...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1231
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:16 am
Location: Omaha
Photographer
Posts: 1036581
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
Nope, not TD.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Home Owners Association
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 6:39 pm
Location: Omaha Metro Area
Blue Cross Blue Shield building at Aksarben Village?
Photographer
Posts: 1036581
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
Yep. Biggest difference between this and TD Ameratrade at this stage is the curved south side.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Home Owners Association
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 6:39 pm
Location: Omaha Metro Area
Yeah, the curved side the building and the powerline's running along 72nd St. in the background kinda gave it away.
City Council
Posts: 10818
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:52 am
Location: Chicago
I am so leery of AI images right now but this seems like a real photo and is very cool.
City Council
Posts: 106380
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:34 pm
Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
Yeaaahhh, no. So much wrong with this image. I wonder where I can get one of those fancy cameras that suspend the laws of physics.
County Board
Posts: 4939
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 pm
Location: Dundee
I mean the angle is technically right, I feel like what throws this off is that the brightness (or blueness maybe, idk, im not a pro) cranked to a million. Because if that shadow is to be real, the sun would be way lower in the sky than it seems in this photo.
Photographer
Posts: 1036581
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
Well the entire photo is underexposed so the sky is dark, but I'm guessing that was intentional to make that ridiculously fake shadow, which just happens to look like the KC Skyline, standout more.
The white balance is also way off, which makes the sky look extra blue too. That's a sunset photo so the sky should be a lot warmer.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
City Council
Posts: 106380
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:34 pm
Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
Not to mention that the magical skyline shadow doesn't extend into the gap between the lighting and top of the stadium. Just poor Photoshop work all around.
Photographer
Posts: 1036581
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
During one of the final years of Rosenblatt, there was a photo being sold in mass quantities (I think by the CWS itself). Anyways, that photo of Rosenblatt had a completely different sky above the press box than in the gap between the press box and the top of the red seats. It was terrible... LOLalmighty_tuna wrote: ↑Thu May 28, 2026 7:00 pm Not to mention that the magical skyline shadow doesn't extend into the gap between the lighting and top of the stadium. Just poor Photoshop work all around.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Photographer
Posts: 1036581
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
One from this afternoon.
1. .
1. .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
City Council
Posts: 11634
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Omaha/Bellevue
That’s a great shot between the BNSF train, clouds on Mutual building and the Rail and Commerce building.
County Board
Posts: 4340
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:50 am
Location: Council Bluffs
it looks like everything is being sucked into a single point just around the bend. All the roof lines line up in heigh almost perfectly and bend with the tracks. Very cool photo
Go Cubs Go
Planning Board
Posts: 2648
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:07 pm
Location: Omaha
That's the skyline view angle that I wish the local station's would use for their news backdrop, zoomed-in a bit. KETV typically shows the top of the new MOO tower cut off and KMTV uses an old backdrop without the new tower at all, on their morning weather cast.
Great photo!
Great photo!
He said "They are some big, ugly red brick buildings"
...and then they were gone.
...and then they were gone.