The band from Laguna Beach will play in Omaha tonight.
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:49 pm
- Location: Dundee
The band from Laguna Beach will play in Omaha tonight.
I know its short notice but the band from Laguna Beach some show on MTV will play at Mojo’s Coffeehouse tonight at 9. I’m going but not for the music but because supposedly they have a big fallowing in Omaha and there should be plenty of hot chicks there.
15-17, 26, 32
-
StreetsOfOmaha
- City Council
- Posts: 6854
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:46 pm
The band from Laguna Beach will play in Omaha tonight.
You sent me a text, and I have no idea who these guys are.
Well, have fun!
Well, have fun!
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
-
adam186
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2264
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:29 am
- Location: Omaha
The band from Laguna Beach will play in Omaha tonight.
^I got one too. How many texts do you send out? 
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:49 pm
- Location: Dundee
The band from Laguna Beach will play in Omaha tonight.
I have no idea who they are either. They did some awesome covers though.
I sent it to all everyone on my list serve makes it easier I don’t have to send one by one.. lets see I sent it to 72 phones… why?
I sent it to all everyone on my list serve makes it easier I don’t have to send one by one.. lets see I sent it to 72 phones… why?
15-17, 26, 32
-
adam186
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2264
- Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:29 am
- Location: Omaha
The band from Laguna Beach will play in Omaha tonight.
Just wondering. That doesn't make me feel special. 
-
MTO
- City Council
- Posts: 7783
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:49 pm
- Location: Dundee
The band from Laguna Beach will play in Omaha tonight.
I actually stole the idea from some local bands I know. Before a show they’ll send out txts to everyone about the show to try and get as many people to come as possible. I predict it will become more commonplace in the future.
15-17, 26, 32