Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
-
scraper
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:20 am
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
It's been pretty quiet on the restaurant/retail scene lately and I was wondering what rumors people are hearing. Any info on Shoppes at Legacy, American Interstate Plaza at 156th and Maple, Old Market news??
-
lonnie
- Library Board
- Posts: 322
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:30 pm
Firebirds Rocky Mountain Grill in Village Pointe
I saw this new restaurant listing on monster.com
Firebird's Rocky Mountain Grill is coming to Omaha.
We are a young, exciting and very successful restaurant company ready to expand across the country. New locations under development for 2005 include Omaha, NE at the Village Pointe shopping center.
The Firebird's concept is contemporary rustic, yet upscale, big and comfortable. The cozy bar with its large stone fireplace sets the scene for this Colorado Lodge themed restaurant. Incorporating the flavor of bold sauces, Chipotle peppers and Ancho chilis, the open-air kitchen features aged, hand cut steaks, fresh seafood, rotisserie chicken, and homemade pizza.
Firebird's International is a company that embraces growth and opportunity with several new locations under development and aggressive plans for the future.
...deleted...
http://www.firebirdsrockymountaingrill.com
Firebird's Rocky Mountain Grill is coming to Omaha.
We are a young, exciting and very successful restaurant company ready to expand across the country. New locations under development for 2005 include Omaha, NE at the Village Pointe shopping center.
The Firebird's concept is contemporary rustic, yet upscale, big and comfortable. The cozy bar with its large stone fireplace sets the scene for this Colorado Lodge themed restaurant. Incorporating the flavor of bold sauces, Chipotle peppers and Ancho chilis, the open-air kitchen features aged, hand cut steaks, fresh seafood, rotisserie chicken, and homemade pizza.
Firebird's International is a company that embraces growth and opportunity with several new locations under development and aggressive plans for the future.
...deleted...
http://www.firebirdsrockymountaingrill.com
-
eomaha
- County Board
- Posts: 4176
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:29 am
- Location: West Omaha
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
Nice find. Yet another new national upscale restaurant. I'm betting this is going on the south side of Burke Street near the 168th Street entrance. The outparcel on the southwest corner (behind Douglas theatres) looks too small.

Of course look at all the other national chains which the market will have to absorb in the near future..
Ted's Montana Grill (x 2)
Mimi's Cafe
Kona Grill
The Melting Pot
Fleming Steakhouse & Wine Bar
JT. Colton's
Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
Paradise Bakery and Cafe (x 2)
...
Legacy seems to be recruiting the local establshments... following Upstream are Roja (apparently owned by the same fellow who owns Blue Sushi Sake & Grill on West Maple) and Ellada Greek and Mediterranean Bistro (Dundee visitors will know this one).

Of course look at all the other national chains which the market will have to absorb in the near future..
Ted's Montana Grill (x 2)
Mimi's Cafe
Kona Grill
The Melting Pot
Fleming Steakhouse & Wine Bar
JT. Colton's
Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
Paradise Bakery and Cafe (x 2)
...
Legacy seems to be recruiting the local establshments... following Upstream are Roja (apparently owned by the same fellow who owns Blue Sushi Sake & Grill on West Maple) and Ellada Greek and Mediterranean Bistro (Dundee visitors will know this one).
-
papiostud
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 7:33 pm
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
What ever happened to California Pizza Kitchen? Where is that going?
-
jiminomaha
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2004 8:52 pm
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
Cheesecake Factory is coming to Westroads, I have no proof yet, but all the facts and sources I've heard this from seem to make sense and gel. Could be a year away or more though.
-
eomaha
- County Board
- Posts: 4176
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:29 am
- Location: West Omaha
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
I'll pass along again the story I heard... that of the food court being moved to the old Younkers location... and a 'Cheesecake Factory' occupying the vacated food court area. I think someone here mentioned also...TGI Friday's moving out of the mall... to an outparcel location on the northwest corner (which would explain the road work which is effectively expanding the property there as well).
You know all Westroads needs is a Crossroads parking garage... and they could add their 'lake district' on the west end of the property.
You know all Westroads needs is a Crossroads parking garage... and they could add their 'lake district' on the west end of the property.
-
Ingersoll1978
- Library Board
- Posts: 490
- Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 5:27 pm
- Location: Des Moines
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
Westroads would be the best fit for this type of development. I'm not quite sure how they'd get a lake in it though at Westroads (which is my fav mall in Omaha by far). I could definately see a water promanade or something like that though lined with restaurants up to the PF Changs and Macaroni Bar and Grill. Actually, that would be quite cool. I know that would make you quite happy Jeff!
One of the new restaurants they announced recently for JCTC is California Pizza Kitchen. One thing that amazes me about Westroads is its age and how well it's doing. It's still Omaha's best mall.
-
OmahaHome
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:51 am
- Location: UNO and LUC
CPK and CF
Hello everyone! I am new GREAT FORUM! I love it. I am a student at Loyola University and am trying to keep in touch with my home city (notice I didn't use town
) Anyway about this topic...I read somewhere, I can't remember if it was on this site or a chamber site ? That California Pizza Kitchen was going to locate in Omaha. It seemed to be a Business Journal talking about the development in Omaha...anyone know what I am talking about? Anyway I wrote them and they said "no location is planned in your area" And about the Cheesecake Factory, one of my best friends is dating a manager in the one under the Hancock Building here in Chicago and I asked him if he could use his "contacts" to find anything out about the Westroads talk, he told me that his contacts said "they have no plans to open in Omaha in the near future" However he said there is alot of buzz he has heard from other friends about Omaha, Including an Apple Store at Oakview? Anyone want to find that out. I don;t know anyone in that business. I was just glad that people are talkig about Omaha...I have met a few who think of Omaha as a big city now that is growing by leaps and bounds. Just though i'd share. Let me know what you think.
I hate the new plate... I designed one way better but the stupid governer didn´t pick it.
-
PistolPete
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:05 am
Re: CPK and CF
I think a California Pizza Kitchen is 85% likely...but who cares?OmahaHome wrote:Hello everyone! I am new GREAT FORUM! I love it. I am a student at Loyola University and am trying to keep in touch with my home city (notice I didn't use town) Anyway about this topic...I read somewhere, I can't remember if it was on this site or a chamber site ? That California Pizza Kitchen was going to locate in Omaha. It seemed to be a Business Journal talking about the development in Omaha...anyone know what I am talking about? Anyway I wrote them and they said "no location is planned in your area" And about the Cheesecake Factory, one of my best friends is dating a manager in the one under the Hancock Building here in Chicago and I asked him if he could use his "contacts" to find anything out about the Westroads talk, he told me that his contacts said "they have no plans to open in Omaha in the near future" However he said there is alot of buzz he has heard from other friends about Omaha, Including an Apple Store at Oakview? Anyone want to find that out. I don;t know anyone in that business. I was just glad that people are talkig about Omaha...I have met a few who think of Omaha as a big city now that is growing by leaps and bounds. Just though i'd share. Let me know what you think.
As for Apple Store...I think they'd go to Westroads before Oak View. Oak View has pretty good stores overall, but too many spots for lease.
-
TitosBuritoBarn
- Planning Board
- Posts: 3278
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:08 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
I think it would be great to have a California Pizza Kitchen in Omaha. CPK doesn't just locate anywhere. If Omaha does get a store, I think they would be about the second smallest market for the chain after JCTC in Des Moines gets there's. They are deffinitely no Pizza Hut.
-
OmahaHome
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:51 am
- Location: UNO and LUC
Apple Store
Apple Store-He refured to a list that listed Oak View Mall as a possible location for them I will be back to find the link for you to see. He told me it was online, I found it once but took some work....watch for my next post.
Later
Later
I hate the new plate... I designed one way better but the stupid governer didn´t pick it.
-
OmahaHome
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:51 am
- Location: UNO and LUC
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
List of Possible Store Malls
Apple locates its retail stores mainly in existing malls operated by a handful of leasing companies: Rouse, Simon, General Growth, Westfield and Taubman. Here is additional information about those companies, their mall properties, and other mall properties and mangers.
Top 100 mall managers
Big mall owners
Top California malls
In general, the tops mall managers are (numbers constantly change):
Simon Property Group - 254 properties
General Growth Properties - 170 properties
Westefield Property Group - 64 properties
-- -- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rouse Company
Arizona Center - Phoenix, AZ
Augusta Mall - Augusta, GA
Bayside Marketplace - Miami, FL
Beachwood Place - Beachwood, OH
Bridgewater Commons - Bridgewater, NJ
Christiana Mall - Newark, DE
Collin Creek Mall - Plano, TX
Faneuil Hall Marketplace - Boston, MA
Fashion Place - Murray, UT
Fashion Show - Las Vegas, NV
Governor's Square - Tallahassee, FL
Harborplace and The Gallery - Baltimore, MD
Highland Mall - Austin, TX
Hulen Mall - Ft. Worth, TX
Lakeside Mall - Sterling Heights, MI
Mall St.Matthews - St. Matthews, KY
Mondawmin Mall - Baltimore, MD
North Star Mall - San Antonio, TX
Oakbrook Center - Oak Brook, IL
Oakwood Center - Gretna, LA
Oviedo Marketplace - Oviedo, FL
Owings Mills Mall - Baltimore, MD
Paramus Park - Paramus, NJ
Park Meadows - Littleton, CO
Perimeter Mall - Atlanta, GA
Pioneer Place - Portland, OR
Premier Marketplaces - ,
Providence Place - Providence, RI
Ridgedale Center - Minnetonka, MN
Riverwalk - New Orleans, LA
South Street Seaport - New York, NY
Southland Center - Taylor, MI
Staten Island Mall - Staten Island, NY
The Mall in Columbia - Columbia, MD
The Streets At Southpoint - Durham, NC
Towson Town Center - Towson, MD
Village of Merrick Park - Coral Gables, FL
Water Tower Place - Chicago, IL
Westdale Mall - Cedar Rapids, IA
Westlake Center - Seattle, WA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General Growth Properties Inc.
Adrian Mall, Adrian, Michigan
Ala Moana Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
Alderwood Mall, Lynnwood, Washington
Alexandria Mall, Alexandria, Louisiana
Altamonte Mall, Altamonte Springs, Florida
Animas Valley Mall, Farmington, New Mexico
Apache Mall, Rochester, Minnesota
Auburn Mall, Auburn, Maine
Bay City Mall, Bay City, Michigan
Baybrook Mall, Friendswood, Texas
Bayshore Mall, Eureka, California
Bellis Fair, Bellingham, Washington
Birchwood Mall, Port Huron, Michigan
Boise Towne Square, Boise, Idaho
Brass Mill Center, Waterbury, Connecticut
Brazos Mall, Lake Jackson, Texas
Burbank Town Center, Burbank, California
Burlington Town Center, Burlington, Vermont
Cache Valley Mall, Logan, Utah
Capital Mall, Jefferson City, Missouri
Carolina Place, Pineville, North Carolina
Century Plaza, Birmingham, Alabama
Chapel Hills Mall, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Chico Mall, Chico, California
Chula Vista Center, Chula Vista, California
Clackamas Town Center, Portland, Oregon
Coastland Center, Naples, Florida
Colony Square Mall, Zanesville, Ohio
Columbia Mall, Columbia, Missouri
Columbiana Centre, Columbia, South Carolina
Coral Ridge Mall, Coralville, Iowa
Coronado Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Cottonwood Mall, Holladay, Utah
County Fair Mall, Woodland, California
Crossroads Center (MN), St. Cloud, Minnesota
Cumberland Mall, Atlanta, Georgia
Deerbrook Mall, Humble, Texas
Eagle Ridge Mall, Lake Wales, Florida
Eastridge Mall (CA), San Jose, California
Eastridge Mall (WY), Casper, Wyoming
Eden Prairie Center, Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Fallbrook Center, West Hills, California
Fiesta Mall, Mesa, Arizona
First Colony Mall, Sugar Land, Texas
Florence Mall, Florence, Kentucky
Foothills Mall, Fort Collins, Colorado
Ford City Mall, Chicago, Illinois
Four Seasons Town Centre, Greensboro, North Carolina
Fox River Mall, Appleton, Wisconsin
Galleria at Tyler, Riverside, California
Galleria Dallas, Dallas, Texas
Garden City Center, Cranston, Rhode Island
Gateway Mall, Springfield, Oregon
Glenbrook Square, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Glendale Galleria, Glendale, California
Golden East Crossing, Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Golf Mill Shopping Center, Niles, Illinois
Grand Teton Mall, Idaho Falls, Idaho
Grand Traverse Mall, Traverse City, Michigan
Greenville Mall, Greenville, Mississippi
Greenwood Mall, Bowling Green, Kentucky
Hanford Mall, Hanford, California
Inlet Square Mall, Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
Jordan Creek Town Center, West Des Moines, Iowa
Kenwood Towne Centre, Cincinnati, Ohio
Killeen Mall, Killeen, Texas
Knollwood Mall, St. Louis Park, Minnesota
Lakeland Square Mall, Lakeland, Florida
Lakeview Square Mall, Battle Creek, Michigan
Landmark Mall, Alexandria, Virginia
Lansing Mall, Lansing, Michigan
Leigh Mall, Columbus, Mississippi
Lockport Mall, Lockport, New York
Lynnhaven Mall, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Mall at Sierra Vista, Sierra Vista, Arizona
Mall de las Aguilas, Eagle Pass, Texas
Mall del Norte, Laredo, Texas
Mall of Louisiana, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Mall of the Bluffs, Council Bluffs, Iowa
Mall St. Vincent, Shreveport, Louisiana
Market Place Shopping Center, Champaign, Illinois
Marquette Mall, Michigan City, Indiana
Mayfair, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Meadows Mall, Las Vegas, Nevada
Memorial City Mall, Houston, Texas
Mesilla Valley Mall, Las Cruces, New Mexico
Metrocenter Mall, Jackson, Mississippi
Montclair Plaza, Montclair, California
Moreno Valley Mall, Moreno Valley, California
Natick Mall, Natick, Massachusetts
Neshaminy Mall, Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Newgate Mall, Ogden, Utah
NewPark Mall, Newark, California
North Plains Mall, Clovis, New Mexico
North Point Mall, Alpharetta, Georgia
Northbrook Court, Northbrook, Illinois
Northgate Mall, Chattanooga, Tennessee
Northpark Mall (MO), Joplin, Missouri
Northridge Fashion Center, Northridge, California
NorthTown Mall, Spokane, Washington
Oak View Mall, Omaha, Nebraska
Oakwood Mall, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Oglethorpe Mall, Savannah, Georgia
Park City Center, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Park Place, Tucson, Arizona
Park Plaza, Little Rock, Arkansas
Peachtree Mall, Columbus, Georgia
Pecanland Mall, Monroe, Louisiana
Pembroke Lakes Mall, Pembroke Pines, Florida
Piedmont Mall, Danville, Virginia
Pierre Bossier Mall, Bossier City, Louisiana
Pine Ridge Mall, Pocatello, Idaho
Prince Kuhio Plaza, Hilo, Hawaii
Provo Towne Centre, Provo, Utah
Quail Springs Mall, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Queen Ka'ahumanu Center, Kahului, Hawaii
Red Cliffs Mall, St. George, Utah
Redlands Mall, Redlands, California
Regency Square Mall, Jacksonville, Florida
Rio West Mall, Gallup, New Mexico
River Falls Mall, Clarksville, Indiana
River Hills Mall, Mankato, Minnesota
Riverchase Galleria, Birmingham, Alabama
Riverlands Shopping Center, LaPlace, Louisiana
RiverTown Crossings, Grandville, Michigan
Rock Hill Galleria, Rock Hill, South Carolina
Rogue Valley Mall, Medford, Oregon
Saint Louis Galleria, St. Louis, Missouri
Salem Center, Salem, Oregon
Sandburg Mall, Galesburg, Illinois
Shannon Mall, Union City, Georgia
Shawnee Mall, Shawnee, Oklahoma
Sikes Senter, Wichita Falls, Texas
Silver City Galleria, Taunton, Massachusetts
Silver Lake Mall, Coeur d&Mac185; Alene, Idaho
Sooner Mall, Norman, Oklahoma
Southlake Mall, Morrow, Georgia
Southland Mall, Hayward, California
SouthShore Mall, Aberdeen, Washington
Southwest Plaza, Littleton, Colorado
Spokane Valley Mall, Spokane, Washington
Spring Hill Mall, West Dundee, Illinois
St. Lawrence Centre, Massena, New York
Steeplegate Mall, Concord, New Hampshire
Stonebriar Centre, Frisco, Texas
Stones River Mall, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Stratford Square Mall, Bloomingdale, Illinois
Swansea Mall, Swansea, Massachusetts
The Boulevard Mall, Las Vegas, Nevada
The Crossroads (MI), Portage, Michigan
The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian, Las Vegas, Nevada
The Maine Mall, South Portland, Maine
The Oaks Mall, Gainesville, Florida
The Parks at Arlington, Arlington, Texas
The Pines, Pine Bluff, Arkansas
The Shoppes at Buckland Hills, Manchester, Connecticut
The Woodlands Mall, The Woodlands, Texas
Three Rivers Mall, Kelso, Washington
Town East Mall, Mesquite, Texas
Tucson Mall, Tucson, Arizona
Tysons Galleria, McLean, Virginia
Valley Hills Mall, Hickory, North Carolina
Valley Plaza Mall, Bakersfield, California
Valley River Center, Eugene, Oregon
Victoria Ward, Honolulu, Hawaii
Villa Linda Mall, Santa Fe, New Mexico
Visalia Mall, Visalia, California
Vista Ridge Mall, Lewisville, Texas
Washington Park Mall, Bartlesville, Oklahoma
West Oaks Mall, Ocoee, Florida
West Valley Mall, Tracy, California
Westroads Mall, Omaha, Nebraska
Westwood Mall, Jackson, Michigan
White Mountain Mall, Rock Springs, Wyoming
Willowbrook Mall, Houston, Texas
http://ifoapplestore.com/stores/mall_list.html
I now see Westroads is on there too...I didnt see that before....so I guess i agree with you now. Westroads, in my opinion, is superior to Oak view
Apple locates its retail stores mainly in existing malls operated by a handful of leasing companies: Rouse, Simon, General Growth, Westfield and Taubman. Here is additional information about those companies, their mall properties, and other mall properties and mangers.
Top 100 mall managers
Big mall owners
Top California malls
In general, the tops mall managers are (numbers constantly change):
Simon Property Group - 254 properties
General Growth Properties - 170 properties
Westefield Property Group - 64 properties
-- -- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rouse Company
Arizona Center - Phoenix, AZ
Augusta Mall - Augusta, GA
Bayside Marketplace - Miami, FL
Beachwood Place - Beachwood, OH
Bridgewater Commons - Bridgewater, NJ
Christiana Mall - Newark, DE
Collin Creek Mall - Plano, TX
Faneuil Hall Marketplace - Boston, MA
Fashion Place - Murray, UT
Fashion Show - Las Vegas, NV
Governor's Square - Tallahassee, FL
Harborplace and The Gallery - Baltimore, MD
Highland Mall - Austin, TX
Hulen Mall - Ft. Worth, TX
Lakeside Mall - Sterling Heights, MI
Mall St.Matthews - St. Matthews, KY
Mondawmin Mall - Baltimore, MD
North Star Mall - San Antonio, TX
Oakbrook Center - Oak Brook, IL
Oakwood Center - Gretna, LA
Oviedo Marketplace - Oviedo, FL
Owings Mills Mall - Baltimore, MD
Paramus Park - Paramus, NJ
Park Meadows - Littleton, CO
Perimeter Mall - Atlanta, GA
Pioneer Place - Portland, OR
Premier Marketplaces - ,
Providence Place - Providence, RI
Ridgedale Center - Minnetonka, MN
Riverwalk - New Orleans, LA
South Street Seaport - New York, NY
Southland Center - Taylor, MI
Staten Island Mall - Staten Island, NY
The Mall in Columbia - Columbia, MD
The Streets At Southpoint - Durham, NC
Towson Town Center - Towson, MD
Village of Merrick Park - Coral Gables, FL
Water Tower Place - Chicago, IL
Westdale Mall - Cedar Rapids, IA
Westlake Center - Seattle, WA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
General Growth Properties Inc.
Adrian Mall, Adrian, Michigan
Ala Moana Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
Alderwood Mall, Lynnwood, Washington
Alexandria Mall, Alexandria, Louisiana
Altamonte Mall, Altamonte Springs, Florida
Animas Valley Mall, Farmington, New Mexico
Apache Mall, Rochester, Minnesota
Auburn Mall, Auburn, Maine
Bay City Mall, Bay City, Michigan
Baybrook Mall, Friendswood, Texas
Bayshore Mall, Eureka, California
Bellis Fair, Bellingham, Washington
Birchwood Mall, Port Huron, Michigan
Boise Towne Square, Boise, Idaho
Brass Mill Center, Waterbury, Connecticut
Brazos Mall, Lake Jackson, Texas
Burbank Town Center, Burbank, California
Burlington Town Center, Burlington, Vermont
Cache Valley Mall, Logan, Utah
Capital Mall, Jefferson City, Missouri
Carolina Place, Pineville, North Carolina
Century Plaza, Birmingham, Alabama
Chapel Hills Mall, Colorado Springs, Colorado
Chico Mall, Chico, California
Chula Vista Center, Chula Vista, California
Clackamas Town Center, Portland, Oregon
Coastland Center, Naples, Florida
Colony Square Mall, Zanesville, Ohio
Columbia Mall, Columbia, Missouri
Columbiana Centre, Columbia, South Carolina
Coral Ridge Mall, Coralville, Iowa
Coronado Center, Albuquerque, New Mexico
Cottonwood Mall, Holladay, Utah
County Fair Mall, Woodland, California
Crossroads Center (MN), St. Cloud, Minnesota
Cumberland Mall, Atlanta, Georgia
Deerbrook Mall, Humble, Texas
Eagle Ridge Mall, Lake Wales, Florida
Eastridge Mall (CA), San Jose, California
Eastridge Mall (WY), Casper, Wyoming
Eden Prairie Center, Eden Prairie, Minnesota
Fallbrook Center, West Hills, California
Fiesta Mall, Mesa, Arizona
First Colony Mall, Sugar Land, Texas
Florence Mall, Florence, Kentucky
Foothills Mall, Fort Collins, Colorado
Ford City Mall, Chicago, Illinois
Four Seasons Town Centre, Greensboro, North Carolina
Fox River Mall, Appleton, Wisconsin
Galleria at Tyler, Riverside, California
Galleria Dallas, Dallas, Texas
Garden City Center, Cranston, Rhode Island
Gateway Mall, Springfield, Oregon
Glenbrook Square, Fort Wayne, Indiana
Glendale Galleria, Glendale, California
Golden East Crossing, Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Golf Mill Shopping Center, Niles, Illinois
Grand Teton Mall, Idaho Falls, Idaho
Grand Traverse Mall, Traverse City, Michigan
Greenville Mall, Greenville, Mississippi
Greenwood Mall, Bowling Green, Kentucky
Hanford Mall, Hanford, California
Inlet Square Mall, Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
Jordan Creek Town Center, West Des Moines, Iowa
Kenwood Towne Centre, Cincinnati, Ohio
Killeen Mall, Killeen, Texas
Knollwood Mall, St. Louis Park, Minnesota
Lakeland Square Mall, Lakeland, Florida
Lakeview Square Mall, Battle Creek, Michigan
Landmark Mall, Alexandria, Virginia
Lansing Mall, Lansing, Michigan
Leigh Mall, Columbus, Mississippi
Lockport Mall, Lockport, New York
Lynnhaven Mall, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Mall at Sierra Vista, Sierra Vista, Arizona
Mall de las Aguilas, Eagle Pass, Texas
Mall del Norte, Laredo, Texas
Mall of Louisiana, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Mall of the Bluffs, Council Bluffs, Iowa
Mall St. Vincent, Shreveport, Louisiana
Market Place Shopping Center, Champaign, Illinois
Marquette Mall, Michigan City, Indiana
Mayfair, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Meadows Mall, Las Vegas, Nevada
Memorial City Mall, Houston, Texas
Mesilla Valley Mall, Las Cruces, New Mexico
Metrocenter Mall, Jackson, Mississippi
Montclair Plaza, Montclair, California
Moreno Valley Mall, Moreno Valley, California
Natick Mall, Natick, Massachusetts
Neshaminy Mall, Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Newgate Mall, Ogden, Utah
NewPark Mall, Newark, California
North Plains Mall, Clovis, New Mexico
North Point Mall, Alpharetta, Georgia
Northbrook Court, Northbrook, Illinois
Northgate Mall, Chattanooga, Tennessee
Northpark Mall (MO), Joplin, Missouri
Northridge Fashion Center, Northridge, California
NorthTown Mall, Spokane, Washington
Oak View Mall, Omaha, Nebraska
Oakwood Mall, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Oglethorpe Mall, Savannah, Georgia
Park City Center, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Park Place, Tucson, Arizona
Park Plaza, Little Rock, Arkansas
Peachtree Mall, Columbus, Georgia
Pecanland Mall, Monroe, Louisiana
Pembroke Lakes Mall, Pembroke Pines, Florida
Piedmont Mall, Danville, Virginia
Pierre Bossier Mall, Bossier City, Louisiana
Pine Ridge Mall, Pocatello, Idaho
Prince Kuhio Plaza, Hilo, Hawaii
Provo Towne Centre, Provo, Utah
Quail Springs Mall, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Queen Ka'ahumanu Center, Kahului, Hawaii
Red Cliffs Mall, St. George, Utah
Redlands Mall, Redlands, California
Regency Square Mall, Jacksonville, Florida
Rio West Mall, Gallup, New Mexico
River Falls Mall, Clarksville, Indiana
River Hills Mall, Mankato, Minnesota
Riverchase Galleria, Birmingham, Alabama
Riverlands Shopping Center, LaPlace, Louisiana
RiverTown Crossings, Grandville, Michigan
Rock Hill Galleria, Rock Hill, South Carolina
Rogue Valley Mall, Medford, Oregon
Saint Louis Galleria, St. Louis, Missouri
Salem Center, Salem, Oregon
Sandburg Mall, Galesburg, Illinois
Shannon Mall, Union City, Georgia
Shawnee Mall, Shawnee, Oklahoma
Sikes Senter, Wichita Falls, Texas
Silver City Galleria, Taunton, Massachusetts
Silver Lake Mall, Coeur d&Mac185; Alene, Idaho
Sooner Mall, Norman, Oklahoma
Southlake Mall, Morrow, Georgia
Southland Mall, Hayward, California
SouthShore Mall, Aberdeen, Washington
Southwest Plaza, Littleton, Colorado
Spokane Valley Mall, Spokane, Washington
Spring Hill Mall, West Dundee, Illinois
St. Lawrence Centre, Massena, New York
Steeplegate Mall, Concord, New Hampshire
Stonebriar Centre, Frisco, Texas
Stones River Mall, Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Stratford Square Mall, Bloomingdale, Illinois
Swansea Mall, Swansea, Massachusetts
The Boulevard Mall, Las Vegas, Nevada
The Crossroads (MI), Portage, Michigan
The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian, Las Vegas, Nevada
The Maine Mall, South Portland, Maine
The Oaks Mall, Gainesville, Florida
The Parks at Arlington, Arlington, Texas
The Pines, Pine Bluff, Arkansas
The Shoppes at Buckland Hills, Manchester, Connecticut
The Woodlands Mall, The Woodlands, Texas
Three Rivers Mall, Kelso, Washington
Town East Mall, Mesquite, Texas
Tucson Mall, Tucson, Arizona
Tysons Galleria, McLean, Virginia
Valley Hills Mall, Hickory, North Carolina
Valley Plaza Mall, Bakersfield, California
Valley River Center, Eugene, Oregon
Victoria Ward, Honolulu, Hawaii
Villa Linda Mall, Santa Fe, New Mexico
Visalia Mall, Visalia, California
Vista Ridge Mall, Lewisville, Texas
Washington Park Mall, Bartlesville, Oklahoma
West Oaks Mall, Ocoee, Florida
West Valley Mall, Tracy, California
Westroads Mall, Omaha, Nebraska
Westwood Mall, Jackson, Michigan
White Mountain Mall, Rock Springs, Wyoming
Willowbrook Mall, Houston, Texas
http://ifoapplestore.com/stores/mall_list.html
I now see Westroads is on there too...I didnt see that before....so I guess i agree with you now. Westroads, in my opinion, is superior to Oak view
I hate the new plate... I designed one way better but the stupid governer didn´t pick it.
-
Sodak
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 104
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:02 pm
- Location: Lakeville, MN
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
I like both malls and each have their niche. Westroads is considered a super regional mall while Oakview is considered a regional mall by General Growth Management. Because Westroads is a super regional mall it is intended to draw from a larger trade area. It would seem likely that Westroads would be the ideal location for an Apple Store, because this is a magnet retailer. It would solidify General Growth's efforts to bolster Westroads as a super regional mall.
However, Oakview has a higher median income in its market as opposed to Westroads and it is a newer center. The median age of its market is younger as well. It also is closer to the surburban expansion than Westroads. If I were a betting man, I'd have to say the odds are pretty even on which mall would get the Apple Store.
However, Oakview has a higher median income in its market as opposed to Westroads and it is a newer center. The median age of its market is younger as well. It also is closer to the surburban expansion than Westroads. If I were a betting man, I'd have to say the odds are pretty even on which mall would get the Apple Store.
-
Ingersoll1978
- Library Board
- Posts: 490
- Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 5:27 pm
- Location: Des Moines
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
That is a list of ALL General Growth Malls. Mall of the Bluffs is on that list too.
-
OmahaHome
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:51 am
- Location: UNO and LUC
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
lol....you're right. I re-read the site...it says that GGP is one of a few owners of malls Apple locates to so "possible locations" is just a list of GGP malls. Nothing really big I guess. I could care less about Apple...my Dell is good enough for me.
Later
Later
I hate the new plate... I designed one way better but the stupid governer didn´t pick it.
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
Restaurant Scene
Having lived in Omaha for 40+ years, I have seen so many changes - both for the good and for the bad. The restaurant scene is one area that virtually all of the changes have been for the good. I remember back in high school in the 1970s going out to a prom dinner at a Chinese restaurant (long since defunct) on north 90th street. We thought we were doing something exotic. There were maybe 5 Asian restaurants in town back then. Now there must be over 100, spread out between Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Indian, Vietnamese, Thai and Maylasian. And the quality of the food is so much better now. The same can be said for Mexican restaurants...the numbers are probably 1000% higher now. And we no longer have to settle for Tex-Mex passing as authentic Mexican.
Thirty years ago there were almost no "chain" restaurants in town. Half of the places were either steakhouses, Italian, or Italian steakhouses. Many were fine places to dine, and a few are still around, but there is so much more to eat than steak and potatoes and spaghetti and fried ravioli! I know a number of owners of locally owned restaurants, and while they may or may not appreciate the competition, good restaurants have a way of surviving tough times and the inevitable overbuilding that is happening again now. And the many chains that have come to town have frankly raised the bar as to what Omahan's expect when they spend their hard earned dollars to eat out. Wait staff should be friendly and efficient and knowledgable. I didn't always find that to be the case in many of the "old line" restaurants.
The one down side of the chains is that Omaha's restaurant scene resembles the scene in Topeka, Tampa and Tucson more than ever before. That is not something to strive for. However so long as Omahans continue to support our unique eateries (too many to list here) our dining options should continue to increase and remain very price competitive for years to come.
I can say that I doubt that more major restaurants have opened in Omaha in the space of one year in any other year as compared with 2004. Village Point made much of this possible. They have served to push the dining envelope just a bit from what it was pre May 2004. Now if we could only lure some African, Cuban, "Floribbean" and South American dining restaurants into town we could truly say we had an international dining experience here. Keep your Cheesecake Factories and CaliPizzas. Give me some true latin dining options to help pass the time during our long Nebraska winters.
Thirty years ago there were almost no "chain" restaurants in town. Half of the places were either steakhouses, Italian, or Italian steakhouses. Many were fine places to dine, and a few are still around, but there is so much more to eat than steak and potatoes and spaghetti and fried ravioli! I know a number of owners of locally owned restaurants, and while they may or may not appreciate the competition, good restaurants have a way of surviving tough times and the inevitable overbuilding that is happening again now. And the many chains that have come to town have frankly raised the bar as to what Omahan's expect when they spend their hard earned dollars to eat out. Wait staff should be friendly and efficient and knowledgable. I didn't always find that to be the case in many of the "old line" restaurants.
The one down side of the chains is that Omaha's restaurant scene resembles the scene in Topeka, Tampa and Tucson more than ever before. That is not something to strive for. However so long as Omahans continue to support our unique eateries (too many to list here) our dining options should continue to increase and remain very price competitive for years to come.
I can say that I doubt that more major restaurants have opened in Omaha in the space of one year in any other year as compared with 2004. Village Point made much of this possible. They have served to push the dining envelope just a bit from what it was pre May 2004. Now if we could only lure some African, Cuban, "Floribbean" and South American dining restaurants into town we could truly say we had an international dining experience here. Keep your Cheesecake Factories and CaliPizzas. Give me some true latin dining options to help pass the time during our long Nebraska winters.
-
Greg S
- City Council
- Posts: 8993
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:46 am
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
I don't think we should allow Cheesecake Factory or any other restaraunt to come to town unless they build it at least 25 stories tall. Just kidding, I'm always amazed on this forum how some people place such emphasis on having more tall buildings downtown.
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
development
Laughing out loud at this post. I couldn't agree more, Greg. A half dozen or more large downtown office buildings are sitting empty, or virtually so. We'll have to generate enough new office workers to fill these buildings before we can worry about large new construction.Greg S wrote:I don't think we should allow Cheesecake Factory or any other restaraunt to come to town unless they build it at least 25 stories tall. Just kidding, I'm always amazed on this forum how some people place such emphasis on having more tall buildings downtown.
By the way, I do know a few of my female friends that might like to tackle a 25 story cheesecake!
-
Greg S
- City Council
- Posts: 8993
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:46 am
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
Thanks, I was hoping someone else would get it. I was not sure how that would be received.
Greg
Greg
-
projectman
- Human Relations
- Posts: 867
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:44 pm
- Location: Millard/Sarpy County
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
You guys are both right in that Omaha will have to get the DT offices filled first before any major development can happen. The skyline thing is a first impression that people get when the first come to a city. Since Omaha has 2 skyscrapers and 51 nineteen story boxes, those of us that would like Omaha move to the next tier, want to see the skyline grow a little more visually. Enough of the squatty boxes. We need more First Nationals willing to make a statement.
Little Rock, Des Moines, Louisville, KY, Birmingham, AL, ST Paul, Minneapolis all have more buildings over 400+ feet which makes the city look bigger from a distance. It's the whole conservative thing in this city. Just can't get past it.
Little Rock, Des Moines, Louisville, KY, Birmingham, AL, ST Paul, Minneapolis all have more buildings over 400+ feet which makes the city look bigger from a distance. It's the whole conservative thing in this city. Just can't get past it.
-
UNOstudent
- Human Relations
- Posts: 583
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:27 pm
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
conservative = republican = nebraska, which is why omaha will remain a 2nd rate city and why people leave IMOprojectman wrote:You guys are both right in that Omaha will have to get the DT offices filled first before any major development can happen. The skyline thing is a first impression that people get when the first come to a city. Since Omaha has 2 skyscrapers and 51 nineteen story boxes, those of us that would like Omaha move to the next tier, want to see the skyline grow a little more visually. Enough of the squatty boxes. We need more First Nationals willing to make a statement.
Little Rock, Des Moines, Louisville, KY, Birmingham, AL, ST Paul, Minneapolis all have more buildings over 400+ feet which makes the city look bigger from a distance. It's the whole conservative thing in this city. Just can't get past it.
-
eomaha
- County Board
- Posts: 4176
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:29 am
- Location: West Omaha
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
Once again... I think most of you guys are putting way too much emphasis on height. Madison Wisconsin is considered by many to be among the most progressive cities around... and it doesn't have any 300 footers.
Conservative? I'm sorry... but I don't consider upwards of $2 billion in downtown development conservative. A flourishing cultural environment... an incredible downtown art district, the nations largest community playhouse and urban artist colony... fantastic philanthropic support of the zoo, botanical gardens, a $90 million performing arts center...
Are you more worried about our social positions? Well, we do live in the solidly red midwest. That said... Omaha has just as strong a liberal core as a percentage of it's metro population as any other midwestern city. The situation is no different in Kansas City or St Louis.
In the end... it's all relative. By the way... at last report... Omaha was seeing a modest net 'brain' GAIN.
Now if this comes down to things like amusement parks, Cheesecake Factory's, 400+ foot buildings, and professional sports franchises like so many on these forums seem to gauge a cities progressive standing by... you may want to book a flight out of here.
Fortunately for most of us however... there is much more to it than that.
Conservative? I'm sorry... but I don't consider upwards of $2 billion in downtown development conservative. A flourishing cultural environment... an incredible downtown art district, the nations largest community playhouse and urban artist colony... fantastic philanthropic support of the zoo, botanical gardens, a $90 million performing arts center...
Are you more worried about our social positions? Well, we do live in the solidly red midwest. That said... Omaha has just as strong a liberal core as a percentage of it's metro population as any other midwestern city. The situation is no different in Kansas City or St Louis.
In the end... it's all relative. By the way... at last report... Omaha was seeing a modest net 'brain' GAIN.
Now if this comes down to things like amusement parks, Cheesecake Factory's, 400+ foot buildings, and professional sports franchises like so many on these forums seem to gauge a cities progressive standing by... you may want to book a flight out of here.
Fortunately for most of us however... there is much more to it than that.
-
UNOstudent
- Human Relations
- Posts: 583
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:27 pm
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
im not trying to talk smack at all, but i was just curious what you think omaha should do next? i see that you reply all the time and keep up on current topics very well, so i would respect whatever opinion you have.
-
projectman
- Human Relations
- Posts: 867
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:44 pm
- Location: Millard/Sarpy County
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
I'm staying with my stance. Omaha can use more height DTO to give it a more cosmopolitan feel. KC and St Louis don't have the image problem we have. It's going to be an uphill battle for a while. Bottom line...You get a decent skyline you get noticed. No more panning the Missouri River showing a few brick warehouses to a national audience.
And I won't be booking a flight out anytime soon.
And I won't be booking a flight out anytime soon.
-
OmahaHome
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:51 am
- Location: UNO and LUC
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
I agree DT could use some more tall ones, but I am not that interested, niether are most people in the skyline. They are more interested in things to do! I never hard anyone say "i moved to Chicago for the skyline" I think in the next few years, MofO, Kewit, Marriott, and Condos will take care of the skyline "problem" I think the city needs to focus on THINGS TO DO...E, I know you will respond that we have things to do...I know, but we need more. Young people need to WANT to stay here. Clubs, entertainment, etc...I think the new club, addition to the Qwest Cntr are all steps in the right direction. People are noticing Omaha...EVERYWHERE. Lets keep it rolling along! LETS REMODEL THE AIRPORT AND MIDTOWN thats my 2 cents
I hate the new plate... I designed one way better but the stupid governer didn´t pick it.
-
Greg S
- City Council
- Posts: 8993
- Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:46 am
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
Granted the first impression when you drive to a city is typically the skyline. Let's take KC for an example. They do have a decent skyline. How many people when they go to KC spend a lot of time downtown? When you leave KC you do not think of the skyline. You think of the Plaza area, maybe Westport. When they do the live shots of KC for NFL games, the camera is almost always of the Plaza.
Greg
Greg
-
OmahaDevelopmentMan
- Human Relations
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:12 pm
- Location: Omaha, someplace in middle America
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
Actually, if you look up those cities projectman has mentioned, they are about the same as omaha. 2 400+ skyscrapers. But wouldn't you much rather have a thriving downtown with a low vacancy rate over a bunch of half empty skyscrapers?
-
OhioStreetKid
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:16 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
OmahaHome, just out of curiousity, what gives you reason to believe that MofO will be building a skyscraper sometime soon? I just feel like this is highly unlikely. I am just wondering if you know something I don't. You are right, however, on the condo and Kiewit suggestions I believe.
-
almighty_tuna
- City Council
- Posts: 106377
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm
- Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
Personally, I would be proud to have a 750ft building with KIEWIT emblazoned on the top. But then again, I'm not paying for said building!
-
eomaha
- County Board
- Posts: 4176
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:29 am
- Location: West Omaha
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
Fun to think about... but I don't see Kiewit building anything new in the immediate future. There was talk of a new building a number of years ago... but that was before they spun off Level 3. Since then... I don't think their space needs have changed much.
-
OmahaHome
- New to the Neighborhood
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Nov 11, 2004 7:51 am
- Location: UNO and LUC
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
I was just being positive. A few years ago I would think that FNB was going to do what they did. I am just saying that to say "were never going to get another skyscraper" is nuts. I also just gave examples of big companies in Omaha that will prob sometime need more space...wasn't it MofO that was planning a suberban campus a few years back?
I hate the new plate... I designed one way better but the stupid governer didn´t pick it.
-
OhioStreetKid
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 162
- Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:16 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
OmahaHome, sorry if I can across as a little confrontational, that wasn't my intention
. I just know that MofO is always rumored on this board and the likelihood of this ever happening is close to zilch. It isn't an issue of being positive as much as it is an issue of changing dynamics surrounding MofO. As far as a suburban campus goes, the only thing I can think of that some on this board may or may not have known is that MofO was probably the main catalyst for Regency(in a FNB or CF sort of business park). I believe at one time they considered moving much of their operations out there. They did for a time have a significant amount of space in one of the buildings until a couple of years back.
-
AZCorey
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:26 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
I've said this before, Omaha, especially DTO, is upward bound....there's a lot happening....that trend isn't going to suddenly stop. Compare DTO now to 1994....night and day difference....now that the wheels are spinning, imagine what DTO will look like (and feel like) in 2010, or 2014!! That's not that far away.....I would put money on it that DTO has at least ONE possibly TWO 25+ story buildings by the end of this decade...there's just too much momentum right now. If the condos start filling up, they'll build more....and so on and so on....I think it's going to be very exciting! BTW, whoever in their right mind approved the Kiewit Conference Center being built???? Man, what a total waste!
-
almighty_tuna
- City Council
- Posts: 106377
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm
- Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
AZCorey is right. IMO, the Swanson Foods building will set the tone.
-
OmahaDevelopmentMan
- Human Relations
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:12 pm
- Location: Omaha, someplace in middle America
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
The problem is, right now were just kind of waiting. People think that the momentum has died in the building boom, I simply tell them its not dead and is going to continue. I'd be willing to bet within the next year or two, a company (possibly new to the area) will build downtown. I'm not saying it will be huge, but just enough to keep the boom going. I'd hope that we could lure companies like Comercial Federal and Ameritrade downtown. Obviousley, at this point the most likely cadidate for a new high rise will be either a hotel or a residential. The only way I can see a commercial building to construct downtown is if they only build it for themselves and come from outside downtow. This way they aren't adding to the vacancy rate in DT. If thi DT residential boom continues, there won't be any warehouses left to renovate so they have to build their own.
-
projectman
- Human Relations
- Posts: 867
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:44 pm
- Location: Millard/Sarpy County
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
Yes AZCorey the Kiewit Conference Center was built on what was once the WOW Insurance Building that was 23 stories(245 feet) tall. It was a beautiful, ornate romantic looking old building that would have had great views for condos. What a loss that one was.
Let's hope we don't make the same mistakes that were made in the name of progress in the 70's.
Let's hope we don't make the same mistakes that were made in the name of progress in the 70's.
-
nebport5
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2804
- Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:13 pm
- Location: 68102
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
I wonder if there's any way to project tower/skyscraper development based upon growth rates and occupancy and etc.
my sense is that there isn't a real accurate way to do this, but it would make an interesting study.
my sense is that there isn't a real accurate way to do this, but it would make an interesting study.
-
AZCorey
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:26 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
My main basis for saying what I did about the momentum downtown is because, there has never been such a 'boom' downtown as long as I can recall, and I was a Nebraska native for 27 years before moving to Phoenix....even if things slow down a little, figuratively it's just so DTO can catch it's 'breath'. It only makes sense if there's more attractive downtown condos and apartments, as well as more entertainment options, the growth will continue, besides, most major American cities are trying to breathe life back into their downtowns....except Phoenix! sprawl, sprawl, sprawl!!!
-
OmahaRules
- Library Board
- Posts: 263
- Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:48 pm
- Location: Lincoln (school)
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
You think after the "slowdown" it will pick back up? I hope so but people get distracted easily I think that if the OWH and the local media keep its focus on downtown growth we will see more great things happen.
-
AZCorey
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:26 pm
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
Retail/Restaurant Rumors?
There's more growth and development in DTO than there ever has been in my entire life....of course it's going to continue.....you are in a little 'breather' period.....and not even much of that....you've still got the Holland center going up, the SOMA, Riverfront Place, there's much going on.