LED Street Lights
-
mrsticka
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2503
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:31 am
- Location: Lincoln
LED Street Lights
You know how the city's installing LED lights in some parts of town recently, most notably the Haymarket? They look pretty cool at night when they're lit up. But I've got a question: Is it possible to install LED bulbs inside the old cobrahead fixtures?
-
nebugeater
- City Council
- Posts: 110975
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
- Location: Gretna NE
Re: LED Street Lights
I am sure there are retrofit kits available but I am betting changing out the entire head would be more cost effective. I know that they make LED heads as cobrahead fixtures where you can swap out the entire lighting head.
For the record NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER !!!!!!!
-
mrsticka
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2503
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:31 am
- Location: Lincoln
Re: LED Street Lights
Some cities are doing that-Retrofitting cobraheads for LED lights. St. Paul and Oakland for sure.
-
mrsticka
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2503
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:31 am
- Location: Lincoln
Re: LED Street Lights
Like this:
http://www.energysourceled.com/ullisted.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.energysourceled.com/ullisted.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;