Omaha Fashion Week Video (a little late I know)

Share your photographs and videos taken from around the metro
shoottofill
Home Owners Association
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:12 am
Location: Looking through the lens

Omaha Fashion Week Video (a little late I know)

Post by shoottofill »

This year we shot the last couple of nights in 4k.
[youtube][/youtube]
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Omaha Fashion Week Video (a little late I know)

Post by Coyote »

Finally had a chance to watch... Great stuff as always Mike!
Louie
County Board
Posts: 4939
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 pm
Location: Dundee

Re: Omaha Fashion Week Video (a little late I know)

Post by Louie »

I was told told by someone that Omaha Fashion Week is one of the 5 largest in the country? Can anyone support that claim?