Delice
-
bigredmed1
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1689
- Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 3:16 am
Re: Delice
So Delice is now gone or will there still be some location not in MTC?Guest wrote:The Midtown Crossing Rumor Mill has Delice closing at the end of March. Apparently employees were told earlier this week.
-
onelocalfoods
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:49 pm
Re: Delice
Damn. I love Delice. It was even better when it was downtown though. I hate to see Culprit go to the wasteland. They have awesome product.
-
justnick
- Human Relations
- Posts: 892
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:47 pm
- Location: Downtown
Re: Delice
They decided to close last night at 6 for good 
-
daveoma
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1213
- Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:18 am
Re: Delice
I'm so bummed to hear about Delice :-(:-(:-(
I used to love their Paris Brest
I used to love their Paris Brest