I have a CD-ROM containing a slideshow with music that was created about 20 years ago using "Kai's Power Show". The only PC that I can play it on is a Win-7 32-bit laptop. The "player" software just won't run on my Win-7 64-bit or my Win-10 machine.
Is anyone familiar with this software, or does anyone have a way to capture and convert the show? I would like to preserve this family/birthday slideshow for future use.
TIA
zippy in Harvey Oaks
Kai's power show
-
zippy
- Library Board
- Posts: 301
- Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:55 pm
- Location: Harvey Oaks
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036553
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Kai's power show
I have never used them, but I always hear adds for https://www.omahatransvideo.com/

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto