Photographer
Posts: 1036568
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
2022 Fall Color Photography Trip
Day 1
The first day of my 2022 Fall Color Photography Trip to Colorado. I start the day in North Platte, Nebraska and end up at Capitol Peak near Aspen Colorado. We encounter all types of weather and end up with a beautiful sunset at Capitol Peak.
Video:
Photos:
1. 2.
Day 1
The first day of my 2022 Fall Color Photography Trip to Colorado. I start the day in North Platte, Nebraska and end up at Capitol Peak near Aspen Colorado. We encounter all types of weather and end up with a beautiful sunset at Capitol Peak.
Video:
Photos:
1. 2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Aksarben Village
Did Josh travel with you?
Photographer
Posts: 1036568
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Yes. You will notice his jeep in front of me in most of the video's that come out over the next few several weeks. In this first video, I met him at Copper Mountain and Follow him to the camp ground near Carbondale. Then I hop in his Jeep and we head up to Capitol Peek.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
County Board
Posts: 6013
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:46 pm
Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
Beautiful photos, Brad!
Photographer
Posts: 1036568
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Thanks Bill!

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Planning Board
Posts: 2300
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:03 pm
I don't know why, but I always thought you were a Nikon shooter Brad.
Photographer
Posts: 1036568
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
No, Cannon was on sale the day I switched from Film to Digital... LOLAthomsfere wrote: ↑Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:49 pm I don't know why, but I always thought you were a Nikon shooter Brad.
Josh (the1wags) that use to post photos on here all the time, he's a Nikon Guy.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Planning Board
Posts: 2300
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:03 pm
Something from Canon is always on sale! lol.Brad wrote: ↑Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:33 pmNo, Cannon was on sale the day I switched from Film to Digital... LOLAthomsfere wrote: ↑Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:49 pm I don't know why, but I always thought you were a Nikon shooter Brad.
Josh (the1wags) that use to post photos on here all the time, he's a Nikon Guy.
Gotta admit though, their new MLC look tempting.
Photographer
Posts: 1036568
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
2022 Fall Color Photography Trip
Day 2
The second day of my 2022 Fall Color Photography Trip to Colorado. I start the day at Mount Sopris near Carbondale, CO end up at Kebler Pass near Crested Butte, Colorado. We start the day with crazy clouds and fog and end the day with another storm rolling in.
Video:
1. 2. 3.
Day 2
The second day of my 2022 Fall Color Photography Trip to Colorado. I start the day at Mount Sopris near Carbondale, CO end up at Kebler Pass near Crested Butte, Colorado. We start the day with crazy clouds and fog and end the day with another storm rolling in.
Video:
1. 2. 3.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
The Don
Posts: 1013719
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:31 am
Location: West Omaha
Thumbs way up on these Brad..
Great photography
…
Ciao..LiO…Peace
Great photography
Ciao..LiO…Peace
Go Cowboys!
Photographer
Posts: 1036568
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Thanks Lou!

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Photographer
Posts: 1036568
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
2022 Fall Color Photography Trip
Day 3
The third day of my 2022 Fall Color Photography Trip to Colorado. I start the day at Kebler Pass near Crested Butte, Colorado end up at Mt Sneffels near Ridgeway, Colorado. We start the day with a fresh dusting of snow on the mountains and end the day with clouds covering Mt Sneffels.
Video:
1. 2.
Day 3
The third day of my 2022 Fall Color Photography Trip to Colorado. I start the day at Kebler Pass near Crested Butte, Colorado end up at Mt Sneffels near Ridgeway, Colorado. We start the day with a fresh dusting of snow on the mountains and end the day with clouds covering Mt Sneffels.
Video:
1. 2.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Planning Board
Posts: 2333
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:02 pm
Excellent pictures. Love the detail.
Photographer
Posts: 1036568
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Thanks! Uploading day 4 now. It will come out tomorrow at 7:30pm.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Photographer
Posts: 1036568
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
2022 Fall Color Photography Trip
Day 4
The fourth day of my 2022 Fall Color Photography Trip to Colorado. I start the day at Mt Sneffels near Ridgeway, Colorado. After sunrise we drive the Million Dollar Highway to Silverton, CO. After Silverton its back to Ouray and up Owl Creek Pass to Chimney Peak where we have a great sunset.
1. 2.
.
Day 4
The fourth day of my 2022 Fall Color Photography Trip to Colorado. I start the day at Mt Sneffels near Ridgeway, Colorado. After sunrise we drive the Million Dollar Highway to Silverton, CO. After Silverton its back to Ouray and up Owl Creek Pass to Chimney Peak where we have a great sunset.
1. 2.
.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Photographer
Posts: 1036568
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Had some issues uploading to YouTube last Thursday. When I finally got the video uploaded, I forgot to share it on here. So here is last week's video:
2022 Colorado Fall Color Photography Trip
Day 5
The fifth day of my 2022 Fall Color Photography Trip to Colorado. I start the day at Mt Sneffels near Ridgeway, Colorado. After sunrise we drive towards Beaver Park where we spend the rest of the day exploring, dodging storms, and taking photos.
2022 Colorado Fall Color Photography Trip
Day 5
The fifth day of my 2022 Fall Color Photography Trip to Colorado. I start the day at Mt Sneffels near Ridgeway, Colorado. After sunrise we drive towards Beaver Park where we spend the rest of the day exploring, dodging storms, and taking photos.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Photographer
Posts: 1036568
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
2022 Colorado Fall Color Photography Trip
Day 6
The sixth day of my 2022 Fall Color Photography Trip to Colorado. I start and end the day near Mt Wilson, near Telluride, Colorado. We spend the middle part of the day hanging out in Telluride.
Day 6
The sixth day of my 2022 Fall Color Photography Trip to Colorado. I start and end the day near Mt Wilson, near Telluride, Colorado. We spend the middle part of the day hanging out in Telluride.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
Photographer
Posts: 1036568
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE
Day 7 - Final Day
The seventh and final day of my 2022 Fall Color Photography Trip to Colorado. I start and end the day near Mt Wilson, near Telluride, Colorado. We end the day right back where we started at Capitol Peak.
The seventh and final day of my 2022 Fall Color Photography Trip to Colorado. I start and end the day near Mt Wilson, near Telluride, Colorado. We end the day right back where we started at Capitol Peak.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto