
Planning Board
Posts: 3079
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Metro Detroit Michigan
Post this under the "What if" category. The backstory regarding the merger would make a great Netflix movie.


Bob from Omaha
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1321
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:40 pm
For those who don't get the backstory... Internorth was originally Northern Natural Gas, and after a later merger, became Enron.
The one building built is now the Physicians Mutual building.
The one building built is now the Physicians Mutual building.
Planning Board
Posts: 3079
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Metro Detroit Michigan
Sorry. I meant the backstory leading up to the HNG merger that created Enron. When I have time I'll post it here. Suffice it to say an activist stockholder, the head of the company, and Ken Lay were all involved. Oh, and Mayor Mike Boyle made a valiant effort to keep Enron's headquarters in Omaha but ultimately failed. As I said, a miniseries.
Bob from Omaha