Want to preface this with the new owners may just run with this land as is, but the lumberyard type land to the SE of 19th and Mason was recently bought by this group out of California and it seems to be outside their normal property/market type. Will be interesting if they ever decide to redevelop this, but there could be other reasons they purchased it other than redevelopment.
https://lowe-re.com/
City Council
Posts: 10821
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:52 am
Location: Chicago
Photographer
Posts: 1036609
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
Seem like there is an odd shaped parcel 1.5 Acre right in the middle owned by a different company.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
City Council
Posts: 10821
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:52 am
Location: Chicago
I didn't notice that. Also I might have this wrong, this sale just closed last month so the assessor probably isn't updated let and Lowe is probably selling since it looks like they bought it in 2017.
Probably disregard...
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1213
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:18 am
Is that area zoned for industrial or something else?
Photographer
Posts: 1036609
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
Heavy Industrial. But that can be changed. Also the red shaded lots to the north and west are zoned "DS", downtown service district
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
County Board
Posts: 4709
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:29 am
Location: New York City
That's quite the bit of land, though if it were to be redeveloped I imagine it would need a decent amount of remediation.
OMA-->CHI-->NYC
City Council
Posts: 10821
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:52 am
Location: Chicago
I didn’t do very good due diligence before I made this thread. That Lowe group does own much of the land here but the piece that Brad pointed out looks like it recently sold to a group out for Fargo. At least that is where the entity traces to.
Maybe one day this will be redeveloped but I doubt any time soon. My bad.
Maybe one day this will be redeveloped but I doubt any time soon. My bad.