I got my new property valuation from DC Assessor in the mail today. There's an increase of less than 10%, but I won't be protesting it because my neighborhood sells pretty fast.
HOWEVER, the letter was dated April 26. That leaves just one day to file any protest.Did anyone else have a slow delivery? Or did they misprint the date?
Library Board
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:55 pm
Location: Harvey Oaks
County Board
Posts: 4941
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 pm
Location: Dundee
I just got one today for a rental property, same dating. What joy.
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1235
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:16 am
Location: Omaha
When were they postmarked?
Library Board
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:55 pm
Location: Harvey Oaks
No visible postmark.
Library Board
Posts: 301
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:55 pm
Location: Harvey Oaks
Upon further examination, I see that the protest window OPENS on June 1, so the timeframe for filing a protest is a full month.