New to the Neighborhood
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:27 am
Hey everyone, here are some more photographs I took around Omaha and Creighton University. Enjoy!







Human Relations
Posts: 867
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:44 am
Location: Millard/Sarpy County
Very cool Jet. I like the first one the best.
New to the Neighborhood
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:13 am
Location: West O suburb
Wow, you have a great talent! Did you take photography classes?
Fashion advisor to the Haute Pooch pupulation.
http://www.luxepetboutique.com
http://www.luxepetboutique.com
City Council
Posts: 6854
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:46 pm
Great photos!
The first one is FABULOUS!
The first one is FABULOUS!
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
Home Owners Association
Posts: 249
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 10:49 pm
Location: Elkhorn
I like the view from the north side the best
Home Owners Association
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:56 am
Post full sized ones, they would be great to use as desktop wallpaper.
City Council
Posts: 106383
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:34 pm
Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
Hey that's a great idea, BC!!!!
I think I'll start a new thread for this one if you don't mind!!
I think I'll start a new thread for this one if you don't mind!!
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1278
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:06 pm
Location: The Big O
Yes, that first photo is a view of Omaha I just love as you come over the bridge southbound on Abbot Drive. From this vantage point you can capture all of the skyline from Mutual of Omaha and east. Can any of you photo buffs get that with a wide angle lens or something?
My old signature got too old. So old it was getting almost as old me as me. Yeah, it was up there in years.
City Council
Posts: 9644
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:22 pm
I really like that first shot of Creighton . My mom was looking over my shoulder asking what that was. She thought it was some place in London. It is a great shot.
DTO
Human Relations
Posts: 841
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:47 am
Location: La Vista
Fantastic!