User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
StreetsOfOmaha
City Council
Posts: 6854
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 10:46 pm
StreetsOfOmaha
City Council
Not the best season to capture the scenery, but pretty nonetheless.
"The right to have access to every building in the city by private motorcar in an age when everyone possesses such a vehicle is actually the right to destroy the city."
Lewis Mumford, The Highway and the City, 1963
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036592
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
coyote, do you ever go canoeing in the Niobrara, its a blast.
Kristi
New to the Neighborhood
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 7:13 am
Location: West O suburb
Kristi
New to the Neighborhood
Thanks for posting the photos, I have never seen the Sandhills before. Lincoln is as far West I have ever been. It's hard to believe Nebraska looks like that. Maybe thats why all the people on the coasts think we don't have electricity or running water, and ride horses to get around. :lol:
Fashion advisor to the Haute Pooch pupulation.
http://www.luxepetboutique.com
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Brad,

I have been meaning to get up to the Niobrara for some canoeing.
My brother has several times - his wife is from Butte.
I want to get some photos of Smith Falls and Snake River Falls.
eomaha
County Board
Posts: 4176
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: West Omaha
eomaha
County Board
I have lived in Nebraska all of my life... but it wasn't until I was about 30 when I first ventured to the sand hills and Niobrara river valley for the first time. It is incredibly scenic.
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036592
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
Smith Falls are incrediable.