2012 Lincoln Marathon
-
iamjacobm
- City Council
- Posts: 10812
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Chicago
2012 Lincoln Marathon
10,000 registered in under 28 days.
-
almighty_tuna
- City Council
- Posts: 106375
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm
- Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
2012 Lincoln Marathon
It's gonna be great! I'm one of those 10,000 but just for the half this year.
-
iamjacobm
- City Council
- Posts: 10812
- Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 am
- Location: Chicago
2012 Lincoln Marathon
How did you do?almighty_tuna wrote:It's gonna be great! I'm one of those 10,000 but just for the half this year.
By all accounts Lincoln killed it again this year.
-
almighty_tuna
- City Council
- Posts: 106375
- Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:34 pm
- Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado
2012 Lincoln Marathon
Didn't even get down there. Ended up having to work until 7am this morning.iamjacobm wrote:How did you do?almighty_tuna wrote:It's gonna be great! I'm one of those 10,000 but just for the half this year.
By all accounts Lincoln killed it again this year.