http://www.southwestiowanews.com/counci ... f153e.htmlBeacon Place will be a newly constructed 40 unit apartment building will benefit low and moderate income residents of Council Bluffs, Iowa which is across the Missouri River from Omaha, Nebraska. This pre-development loan will cover architectural, engineering and survey costs. This is NC's first loan with NeighborWorks Omaha.
Beacon Place
-
Omaha_Gabe
- Human Relations
- Posts: 731
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:22 pm
- Location: Midtown Crossings
Beacon Place
These apartments are almost done. Seems like only interior work remains.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036583
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Beacon Place
They will have a great view of the rail yard from the third floor. I know most people don't care, but I would like it!

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Omaha_Gabe
- Human Relations
- Posts: 731
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:22 pm
- Location: Midtown Crossings
Beacon Place
Brad wrote:They will have a great view of the rail yard from the third floor. I know most people don't care, but I would like it!
The building itself looks great they used mixed colors and siding. I will try and get a pic.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036583
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Beacon Place
Photo Update:



Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto