M's Pub and Vivace Execuitive Chef Opening New Place

Have an inside scoop? Word on a new retailer or restaurant? Share it here!
profit5

M's Pub and Vivace Execuitive Chef Opening New Place

Post by profit5 »

Heard he was looking west for a new chef driven concept. He is amazing and I wish him the best. Ms is our favorite
User avatar
RNcyanide
Planning Board
Posts: 2778
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:37 am
Location: Boston

Re: M's Pub and Vivace Execuitive Chef Opening New Place

Post by RNcyanide »

profit5 wrote:Heard he was looking west for a new chef driven concept. He is amazing and I wish him the best. Ms is our favorite
What does this mean for both establishments?
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.

The Bride
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
Location: Aksarben Village

M's Pub and Vivace Execuitive Chef Opening New Place

Post by Coyote »

Any other info like place, name, cuisine?
anon

M's Pub and Vivace Execuitive Chef Opening New Place

Post by anon »

Rumor has it, vivace, at least in its current form, is done.
User avatar
RNcyanide
Planning Board
Posts: 2778
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:37 am
Location: Boston

M's Pub and Vivace Execuitive Chef Opening New Place

Post by RNcyanide »

anon wrote:Rumor has it, vivace, at least in its current form, is done.
NO. THAT IS NOT OKAY.

:evil:
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.

The Bride
B.I.G. Omaha

M's Pub and Vivace Execuitive Chef Opening New Place

Post by B.I.G. Omaha »

He is a talented guy and wants to try his hand a his own style place. West Omaha looks like its home.
User avatar
RNcyanide
Planning Board
Posts: 2778
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:37 am
Location: Boston

M's Pub and Vivace Execuitive Chef Opening New Place

Post by RNcyanide »

Well I hope for the best and I will give his new place a try. I always prefer eating out in Downtown but maybe this guy might change that.
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.

The Bride