Crickets

Have an inside scoop? Word on a new retailer or restaurant? Share it here!
Bob from Omaha
Planning Board
Posts: 3079
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Metro Detroit Michigan

Crickets

Post by Bob from Omaha »

The "new" Mayor said there is a well-known company moving downtown. That was quite a while ago. Did I miss the announcement?
User avatar
RNcyanide
Planning Board
Posts: 2778
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:37 am
Location: Boston

Re: Crickets

Post by RNcyanide »

Bob from Omaha wrote:The "new" Mayor said there is a well-known company moving downtown. That was quite a while ago. Did I miss the announcement?
I think she may have been referring to Ardent. But she did say it was a 'well-known' company, and since Ardent wasn't known at all, that may not have been it. I think she misplaced her bets.
When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other that not only does God exist, you're doing his will.

The Bride
MadMartin8
Planning Board
Posts: 2958
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:48 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Crickets

Post by MadMartin8 »

In before "60-90 days" joke.
No posts exist for this topic
User avatar
guitarguy
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1296
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:39 am

Crickets

Post by guitarguy »

This thread is so getting Minarded.. :lafcry:
User avatar
iamjacobm
City Council
Posts: 10815
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 am
Location: Chicago

Crickets

Post by iamjacobm »

She left that comment so open ended it could mean anything. We have had a BH insurance company and an Ad company that has work with the biggest brands on earth move downtown lately, but I wouldn't call either of those companies well known.