168th harrison
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: 168th harrison
17128 Audrey is owned by a Quandt and Christensen LLC.mtm in bugaha 123456 wrote:What are they building between LaMars and Fareway?
Beyond that, an intelligent guess would be moving the Fusion Dance Studio there.
-
jessep28
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2819
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:10 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: 168th harrison
Sarpy GIS shows a listed address for the owners out of Carroll, IA, but I wasn't able to get any definitive clues after running a Google search on it. I have a suspicion though that it might be a dance studio.
Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: 168th harrison
I just edited my original post
-
jessep28
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2819
- Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:10 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: 168th harrison
I didn't realize that there was a Fusion Dance in the strip mall on that corner already. Moving into their own building makes sense.
Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum