Creighton Prep Principal Leaving

Have an inside scoop? Word on a new retailer or restaurant? Share it here!
Not Me

Creighton Prep Principal Leaving

Post by Not Me »

I heard it from someone who knows the family that the guy's wife was unhappy in Omaha and gave an ultimatum about moving back to New Orleans.
User avatar
nativeomahan
County Board
Posts: 6013
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:46 pm
Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta

Re: Creighton Prep Principal Leaving

Post by nativeomahan »

I heard the same thing, but I have no idea whether it is true. If it is she probably refused to suffer through another one of our winters.
lmdramos
Library Board
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:26 pm
Location: New York, NY

Re: Creighton Prep Principal Leaving

Post by lmdramos »

I can tell you that rumor is not true, that may be the story they are floating around but it isn't the true story.