So I was just wondering if they ever plan on naming this route something or designating it as an interstate. I remember reading about them considering a name at one time, but haven't heard anything since (I also can't remember the name they were considering).
I think there should be some kind of designation since it's a continuous road all the way to Fremont. It could be a bit confusing to tell an out-of-towner to just take Dodge there since it technically splits from Dodge at 275.
Thoughts?
Hwy 6 / Link 28B / Hwy 275 Freeway Name
-
BRoss
- IT Director
- Posts: 10003397
- Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:39 am
- Location: West Central Omaha
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
- Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: Hwy 6 / Link 28B / Hwy 275 Freeway Name
Don't you know? According to google maps it is the Grand Army of the Republic Hwy.
-
BRoss
- IT Director
- Posts: 10003397
- Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:39 am
- Location: West Central Omaha
Re: Hwy 6 / Link 28B / Hwy 275 Freeway Name
Coyote wrote:Don't you know? According to google maps it is the Grand Army of the Republic Hwy.