Picture posting help

Share your photographs and videos taken from around the metro
MSizlack
Home Owners Association
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 12:52 am

Picture posting help

Post by MSizlack »

I'm trying post a few pics from my iphone but the forum says they are to big (greater than 273kb). How do I go about fixing that?
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: Picture posting help

Post by Coyote »

MSizlack wrote:I'm trying post a few pics from my iphone but the forum says they are to big (greater than 273kb). How do I go about fixing that?
I didn't think there was a size limit on our servers size. Are you sure it's not from your upload side?
User avatar
nebugeater
City Council
Posts: 110972
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Re: Picture posting help

Post by nebugeater »

MSizlack wrote:I'm trying post a few pics from my iphone but the forum says they are to big (greater than 273kb). How do I go about fixing that?

I know I have uploaded ones larger than that.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!