Frontier cutbacks?
-
Omababe
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2467
- Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:47 am
Frontier cutbacks?
Anyone know any info of Frontier airlines cutting back service to/from OMA?
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036562
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Frontier cutbacks?
Hope its not the Non-Stop to DC.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
lmdramos
- Library Board
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:26 pm
- Location: New York, NY
Re: Frontier cutbacks?
Isn't Delta the only one with nonstop from DC to OMA? That's who I always have to fly when I come back to Omaha.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036562
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Frontier cutbacks?
They had one, I flew it twice last year. It usually left DC mid Morning, flew to Omaha, then Right Back to DC, departed Omaha late afternoon.lmdramos wrote:Isn't Delta the only one with nonstop from DC to OMA? That's who I always have to fly when I come back to Omaha.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
lmdramos
- Library Board
- Posts: 319
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:26 pm
- Location: New York, NY
Re: Frontier cutbacks?
looks like the Frontier flight ended on Jan 31 and Delta is the carrier that picked up that service.
http://www.omaha.com/money/flying-omaha ... f6a8d.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.omaha.com/money/flying-omaha ... f6a8d.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;