What Color is this Dress?

Humor and off topic conversation
User avatar
BRoss
IT Director
Posts: 10003397
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:39 am
Location: West Central Omaha

What Color is this Dress?

Post by BRoss »

So I'm sure many of you have seen this somewhere on the interwebs, but I thought I'd bring the debate home. What color is this dress?

Image
User avatar
jessep28
Planning Board
Posts: 2820
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:10 pm
Location: Omaha Metro Area

Re: What Color is this Dress?

Post by jessep28 »

I don't think that I've seen anything take over the internet so quickly.
Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum
User avatar
Uffda
County Board
Posts: 4622
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:52 am
Location: Land o Lakes, FL

Re: What Color is this Dress?

Post by Uffda »

Purple with lime green polka dots.
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

Re: What Color is this Dress?

Post by Coyote »

It's a trick question. The answer is NO, it doesn't make you look fat.
User avatar
BRoss
IT Director
Posts: 10003397
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:39 am
Location: West Central Omaha

Re: What Color is this Dress?

Post by BRoss »

Funny thing is - I've seen this in three different color variations (all this same exact photo). The first time it was blue and brown. The second was white and gold (that's when I posted this). Now I see blue and gold. Crazy...