Fergie- She's amazing live and has lots of hits like Glamourous, Big Girls Don't Cry, and of cource Fergilicious!!!
No Doubt- Many people who grew up in the late 90s and early 2000s would love this! Maybe Gwen could sing some of her solo work too.
Britney Spears- One of the worlds largest if not THE largest pop star of the 21st century. She has more than enough hits to fill the whole show. Only down side is latley she's been using auto tune insted of singing, but who cares its Britney!!
Halsey- A rising star adored by teens she even opened for the Imagine Dragons in Omaha. Her fan base is mostly teenagers but her music would please anyones ears.
P.S. notice I skipped Taylor Swift I've had enough of her for a lifetime after this year. Please people find a diffrent artist to listen too! Sorry if I offended any Swift fans




