Pinstripes - Bistro, Bowling, Bocce in Aksarben!

Have an inside scoop? Word on a new retailer or restaurant? Share it here!
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036592
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE

Pinstripes - Bistro, Bowling, Bocce in Aksarben!

Post by Brad »

I have it on good authority... (not the same source from the post I made earlier this week with the second new hotel in Aksarben).

I have it one Good Authority that "Pinstripes - Bistro, Bowling, Bocce" is coming to Zone 6 in Aksarben Village!

http://pinstripes.com/

What a sweet addition! And I still have rumors for Aksarben that I can't talk about!
User avatar
TitosBuritoBarn
Planning Board
Posts: 3279
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:08 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: Pinstripes - Bistro, Bowling, Bocce in Aksarben!

Post by TitosBuritoBarn »

These are pretty popular around the Chicago area and I hear they are a lot of fun. I've tried to go to one a couple times, but it's always been busy.
"Video game violence is not a new problem. Who could forget in the wake of SimCity how children everywhere took up urban planning." - Stephen Colbert
User avatar
skinzfan23
City Council
Posts: 11634
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
Location: Omaha/Bellevue

Re: Pinstripes - Bistro, Bowling, Bocce in Aksarben!

Post by skinzfan23 »

That would be a great addition to AV.
bigredmed
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1897
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:45 pm
Location: Omaha Metro Area

Re: Pinstripes - Bistro, Bowling, Bocce in Aksarben!

Post by bigredmed »

Indoor Bocce would be great.
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036592
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: Pinstripes - Bistro, Bowling, Bocce in Aksarben!

Post by Brad »

bigredmed wrote:Indoor Bocce would be great.
Apparently Clancy's on 168th and Center has it.
choke
Human Relations
Posts: 696
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:46 pm
Location: North Omaha

Pinstripes - Bistro, Bowling, Bocce in Aksarben!

Post by choke »

-------