Coyote wrote:Thanks for taking and posting Brad, I could make comments on them all, but those sunset aerial pics kick major @$$
Omaha Cowboy wrote:Holy moly Brad.. These pics are so fantastic it's ridiculous..
I love, especially, the updated med center skyline pics..
...
Ciao..LiO...Peace
Thanks for the kind words guys! These were my 19th and 20th Helicopter Aerial Photo Flights. They are also the first two that I completely paid for out of pocket since flight #1 way back in 2007. I think the Drone age has put a bit of a damper on Helicopter Aerials, but I have way too much fun flying around in the chopper to buy a drone.
Anytime I see a subject of aerial photos by you Brad...I get so excited to view them. They are amazing and spectacular. This time was no different. Not that you were ever bad, but you have really grown as a photographer. Some of these shots make me think, WOW! All of the photos are crisp and clear. Sometimes I see restaurants, including fast food joints in Omaha that have photos of local photographers of local landmarks, but none of those come even close to what you produce.