LB 312 advances

Capital city news and discussion.
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

LB 312 advances

Post by Coyote »

LB 312 The Employment and Investment Growth Act was just advanced for engrossment with only one no vote (not Chambers). From what a caught on the webcast the only major FA - there were several - was to include employee insurance provisions.
User avatar
Coyote
City Council
Posts: 34366
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:18 pm
Yahoo Messenger: jestcoyote
Location: Aksarben Village

LB 312 advances

Post by Coyote »

And Omaha mayoral candidate gets the quote of the day:
Lincoln Journal Star wrote:QUOTE OF THE DAY: "I can't say I'm the sharpest tool in the shed," said Omaha Sen. Mike Friend, explaining his desire to help resolve an issue related to natural gas service in Nebraska.
For the Record, 5/9
DTO Luv
City Council
Posts: 9644
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:22 pm

LB 312 advances

Post by DTO Luv »

Friends commercial made me mad. Shoot the TV mad. He said, "Let's get Omaha moving forward again." Where the heck has he been (oh yeah campaigning in Elkhorn. Genius.) The fact that he said that is reason enough for not even being allowed to say the word Mayor.
DTO
eomaha
County Board
Posts: 4176
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: West Omaha

LB 312 advances

Post by eomaha »

The conspiracy theorist in me briefly wonders about this years sudden dramatic rise in homicides. :shock:
DTO Luv
City Council
Posts: 9644
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:22 pm

LB 312 advances

Post by DTO Luv »

Hey, I've been (conveniently) in Nebraska City most of this year. What are you trying to say Jeff?

Image
DTO
eomaha
County Board
Posts: 4176
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: West Omaha

LB 312 advances

Post by eomaha »

I wished Nebraskans for Peace would get back to protesting the war.

http://www.theomahachannel.com/news/4468212/detail.html
User avatar
Omaha Cowboy
The Don
Posts: 1013719
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:31 am
Location: West Omaha

LB 312 advances

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

Coyote wrote:And Omaha mayoral candidate gets the quote of the day:
Lincoln Journal Star wrote:QUOTE OF THE DAY: "I can't say I'm the sharpest tool in the shed," said Omaha Sen. Mike Friend, explaining his desire to help resolve an issue related to natural gas service in Nebraska.
For the Record, 5/9
FYI..The Omaha mayoral candidate is Dave Friend..Mike Friend is a State Senator from Omaha..

:) ..

..Ciao..LiO....Peace
Go Cowboys!
DTO Luv
City Council
Posts: 9644
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:22 pm

LB 312 advances

Post by DTO Luv »

:lol: :lol: Oops. I just saw Friend and shot my tv.
DTO
MTO
City Council
Posts: 7784
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:49 pm
Location: Dundee

LB 312 advances

Post by MTO »

Oops. I just saw Friend and shot my tv.
_________________
What was he doing, burning a model of the pedestrian bridge among other things?
15-17, 26, 32
almighty_tuna
City Council
Posts: 106377
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:34 pm
Location: Somewhere between downtown and Colorado

LB 312 advances

Post by almighty_tuna »

I laffo at his attempt to take Fahey out of context when Friend's tv ad quotes Fahey as saying "I don't think police response times are an issue". Once the map of which precincts voted for Friend we will be able to call in the close air support.