There are going to be 14 Condos, 2 restaurants, Spa, 1 Store.
We are taking the lobby back to its original pre 1930s look with the spiral star case in the middle. The lobby will be like a high end hotel with a newsstand, bar, and a small museum with pictures and items from the station.
As far as the Culinary Institute goes they are not in the plans at this time.
We are working hard on putting together packets and the website.
Sign up for updates on
http://www.ontrackdevelopment.com
I am working hard on a website that I am very excited about. It will be like a journal of our progress as well as any other information you might need.
And I forgot to mention the Coffee shop in the old baggage cart storage building, which believe it or not has some wonderful architectual features as pictured below with the lion head

Expect more of these shots in the near future
