Nice drone aerial video of Lincoln-
[youtube][/youtube]
Ciao..LiO...Peace
Drone aerial of Lincoln-
-
Omaha Cowboy
- The Don
- Posts: 1013719
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:31 am
- Location: West Omaha
Drone aerial of Lincoln-
Go Cowboys!
-
Louie
- County Board
- Posts: 4936
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:23 pm
- Location: Dundee
Re: Drone aerial of Lincoln-
That's really well done. Lincoln's core is exceptional for its size.
-
ita
- County Board
- Posts: 4745
- Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:11 pm
Re: Drone aerial of Lincoln-
I really like Lincoln's downtown. It's bolstered by the State Government buildings and UNL facilities. Also when watching this drone footage of Lincoln versus videos I have recently seen on Omaha's downtown, Downtown Omaha has way too many surface parking lots that break up the density. I have never been to Downtown Des Moines, so I may be wrong, but I also recently watched a video of Des Moines downtown and they did not seem to have as big a surface parking lot problem as Omaha, though their's seemed a lot smaller in area.
-
Omaha Cowboy
- The Don
- Posts: 1013719
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:31 am
- Location: West Omaha
Re: Drone aerial of Lincoln-
Des Moines downtown area is much more compact than Omaha’s. Omaha’s downtown covers a larger land area.. but surface parking not withstanding, Omaha’s downtown core is still more dense than Des Moines.. But Des Moines has a nice downtown all the same. It’s just different than Omaha’s..
Lincoln, indeed, has come a LONG way downtown since the 1980’s when I attended UNL. It’s great to see..and I think this drone video showcases it very well...
Ciao..LiO...Peace
Lincoln, indeed, has come a LONG way downtown since the 1980’s when I attended UNL. It’s great to see..and I think this drone video showcases it very well...
Ciao..LiO...Peace
Go Cowboys!
-
Louie
- County Board
- Posts: 4936
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:23 pm
- Location: Dundee
Re: Drone aerial of Lincoln-
It's really impressive how big the viable area is. From the Antelope Valley all the way to the Haymarket is quite a good distance of walkable areas.