220,000 +/- RSF of office space, approximately 11,000 +/- RSF of retail space. Just over 50% leased so far.
Developer: Block RES
Architect: Hoeffer Wysocki
Builder: McGowan Gordon










My neck hurts looking at the picture. I could see main floor or second floor if the owner really had a hard on for it. I guess.Linkin5 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:34 pm Wow that is great density for that area. The LED screen at the top looks somewhat out of place and unnecessary though.
That was my initial reaction after seeing the pictures. Why is that LED on the building so high?Linkin5 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:34 pm Wow that is great density for that area. The LED screen at the top looks somewhat out of place and unnecessary though.
I agree the more I look at it the more I question who will actually be able to see it and see what's on it?skinzfan23 wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:20 amThat was my initial reaction after seeing the pictures. Why is that LED on the building so high?Linkin5 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:34 pm Wow that is great density for that area. The LED screen at the top looks somewhat out of place and unnecessary though.