O Street In Lincoln
-
mrsticka
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2503
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:31 am
- Location: Lincoln
O Street In Lincoln
I read somewhere that it's the longest stretch of straight road in the world. Is that true?
-
Busguy2010
- City Council
- Posts: 7333
- Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:32 am
- Location: North Central Omaha
Re: O Street In Lincoln
Wow, I would have never know that... Judging that it is straight as an arrow all the way from highway 75 to south of York, that would be a very, very long stretch. Looks like it could be about 80 miles straight.mrsticka wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:00 pm I read somewhere that it's the longest stretch of straight road in the world. Is that true?
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036575
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: O Street In Lincoln
Google isn't showing this to be true.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Garrett
- County Board
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:29 am
- Location: New York City
Re: O Street In Lincoln
My Google search is showing the stretch of I-80 between Lincoln and Grand Island is one of the longest at almost 80 miles, but the longest is a stretch of highway in Saudi Arabia at 120 miles.
OMA-->CHI-->NYC