New Camera, First Time Shooting in 10 Years

Share your photographs and videos taken from around the metro
DTO Luv
City Council
Posts: 9644
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:22 pm

New Camera, First Time Shooting in 10 Years

Post by DTO Luv »

Welcome back to one of my photo threads after a looooooooooooong hiatus from the forum.

For those who don't know me I am Thee DTO Luv. I was making Omaha look cool before most people gave a |expletive|. At one point I easily had over 10,000 different photos of Downtown Omaha. I started out taking a lot of pics as a forum member in my teens and early 20's. This will be my 18th year on eomahaforums. (Goddamn I'm getting old) 10 years ago while on a shoot the wind caught my Canon 7D on the tripod and ended my activity as a photographer. I moved from Omaha in 2018 and have lived around Los Angeles since then.

Last year I was finally able to purchase a new Canon5d Mk IV and some new Canon lenses. It's only been until recently that I've made time to start shooting again.

I took these last month at Rancho Palas Verdes on the extreme southwest side of Los Angeles.

Enjoy!


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
DTO
User avatar
Omaha Cowboy
The Don
Posts: 1013719
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 5:31 am
Location: West Omaha

Re: New Camera, First Time Shooting in 10 Years

Post by Omaha Cowboy »

Nice photos as always..

I’m certain I still have several of your Omaha skyline shots from years ago..

Welcome and glad to have you back :thumb: …

Ciao..LiO…Peace
Go Cowboys!
User avatar
nebugeater
City Council
Posts: 110964
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Re: New Camera, First Time Shooting in 10 Years

Post by nebugeater »

Welcome back and great photo!
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!