I'm sure we have a thread for the Satellite Motel, but I can't find it???
This local landmark was run in to by an 18 wheeler tonight.
Satellite Motel
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036569
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Satellite Motel

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
debradomayer
- Library Board
- Posts: 329
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:28 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: Satellite Motel
Oh my! I remember looking at the penthouse of the Satellite Motel from Ryan. That is the same view that the new Buena Vista (means beautiful view) High School has! Some things never change! BTW the name banner for the new school is up.
-
TheSeventhBrat
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 214
- Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:59 pm
Re: Satellite Motel
They're worried about structural integrity since the entire engine compartment entered the building. I hope this doesn't spell doom for this unique Omaha landmark.Brad wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:38 pm I'm sure we have a thread for the Satellite Motel, but I can't find it???
This local landmark was run in to by an 18 wheeler tonight.
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: Satellite Motel
Semi-truck hits Satellite Motel after colliding with truck
Semi-truck hits satellite motel
Semi-truck hits satellite motel
-
Cermak
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2333
- Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:02 pm
Re: Satellite Motel
Wow ! A freak accident for sure. Hopefully this isn’t the end for this unique and quirky structure.