Construction West of Crescent. IA

Including Iowa metro counties.
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036609
Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
Location: Omaha, NE

Construction West of Crescent. IA

Post by Brad »

Anyone know what all the dirt is being moved for just west of Crescent, IA? Its on the north side of the highway about a half mile west of the Dollar General.

Rumor circling Crescent is a National Chain Steakhouse, but I have my doubts. Its more of an industrial area and there is nowhere near the population to support it.

Map:
CRESCENT.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
orangeboots
Home Owners Association
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:27 am

Re: Construction West of Crescent. IA

Post by orangeboots »

The assessors website says the land is owned by a construction company out of Blair. I asked my only contact up there a couple weeks ago and he hadn't heard. I
am guessing they are just expanding the current compound.