U Drive, U Text, U Pay
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
U Drive, U Text, U Pay
NHTSA Kicks Off Eighth Annual U Drive. U Text. U Pay. Campaign
U.S. Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) is teaming up with law enforcement across the country for the U Drive. U Text. U Pay. campaign.
-
Coyote
- City Council
- Posts: 34366
- Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:18 am
- Location: Aksarben Village
Re: U Drive, U Text, U Pay
U Drive, U Text, U Pay
The Papillion Police Department's special Texting and Driving enforcement begins today and runs through the week. Watching for distracted drivers, primarily those with their eyes on the phone and not on the road.
The Papillion Police Department's special Texting and Driving enforcement begins today and runs through the week. Watching for distracted drivers, primarily those with their eyes on the phone and not on the road.
-
thenewguy
- County Board
- Posts: 4333
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:50 pm
- Location: Council Bluffs
Re: U Drive, U Text, U Pay
Frankly, I can't understand why this is now gaining so much focus. I even saw a commercial for it this morning... I work with someone that moved here from California a few months ago and he stated that there has been a big focus on this for years out there. I think it's great, just that I can't imagine why there hasn't been a huge initiative until now
Go Cubs Go