RIVERSPORT Adventure Parks offer exciting outdoor urban adventures for the whole family. Whitewater rafting and Love’s tubing, surfing, adventure courses, zip lines, high speed slides, extreme jumping, climbing walls, pump tracks, sailing, flatwater kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, a bike park with pump tracks and a mountain bike skills trail, indoor alpine skiing (new in 2021) a nature center and more are open daily in the summer and on weekends spring and fall. You’ll also find festivals and race events throughout the year and summer camps for kids.
https://www.riversportokc.org/
Riversport- Oklahoma City
-
Dusty
- Human Relations
- Posts: 790
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 10:53 pm
- Location: Central Florida
Riversport- Oklahoma City
Omaha's Transit Future starts now. Let's make the change!
Omaha Transit Network
Omaha Transit Network
-
Dusty
- Human Relations
- Posts: 790
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 10:53 pm
- Location: Central Florida
Re: Riversport- Oklahoma City
I had heard OKC opened a kayak course. Wow! I didn't expect all these activities.
Very cool. I want something like this in the Omaha area! Build it on the Platte River and team up with Mahoney Park.
We can make that area of hot spot for outdoor adventure.
Very cool. I want something like this in the Omaha area! Build it on the Platte River and team up with Mahoney Park.
We can make that area of hot spot for outdoor adventure.
Omaha's Transit Future starts now. Let's make the change!
Omaha Transit Network
Omaha Transit Network