I heard from a neighbor that Grenta public schools purchased land on the SE corner of 192nd & Giles. There's a grade school just to the north of that corner already (literally about 2 blocks away). I can't imagine they'd build another grade school. I also thought they are currently building a middle school relatively close to this area as well. I can't imagine another high school would go in (I think there's one going in to the south of this general area already).
Anyone know for sure?
There's a commercial lot that's not very big near 186th and Giles that's for sale by Access Realty for over $1 million. I think that's quite high given the amount of property and the access/location. However my neighbor said the price is likely based upon the fact Gretna will be building a school up the road.
192nd & Giles
-
djc311
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2147
- Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2004 4:44 am
- Location: Omaha
-
Trips1
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:21 pm
Re: 192nd & Giles
It will be Gretna Middle School #3 with full track, football field and practice field. Total Area is 55 acres.
They are also putting roundabout's in on 190th and 192nd.
https://www.gretnane.org/AgendaCenter/V ... 212023-803
They are also putting roundabout's in on 190th and 192nd.
https://www.gretnane.org/AgendaCenter/V ... 212023-803