NEC 72nd & HWY 370
-
damonhynes
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1280
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:35 am
- Location: Montgomery County, Texas
NEC 72nd & HWY 370
Corner of 72nd and Papillion Drive, just north of the Starbucks. I haven't been by myself, but my daughter has and asked me. I felt ashamed since I'm the one usually telling her!
-
nebugeater
- City Council
- Posts: 110986
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
- Location: Gretna NE
Re: Papillion--what's being built?
A carwash? ( I kid)damonhynes wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:04 pm Corner of 72nd and Papillion Drive, just north of the Starbucks. I haven't been by myself, but my daughter has and asked me. I felt ashamed since I'm the one usually telling her!
For the record NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER !!!!!!!
-
damonhynes
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1280
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:35 am
- Location: Montgomery County, Texas
Re: Papillion--what's being built?
LOL!nebugeater wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:54 pmA carwash? ( I kid)damonhynes wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:04 pm Corner of 72nd and Papillion Drive, just north of the Starbucks. I haven't been by myself, but my daughter has and asked me. I felt ashamed since I'm the one usually telling her!
-
Habits76
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 6:39 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: Papillion--what's being built?
A quick google search lead me to VantEdge Partners and appears this may be a new Take 5 quick oil change location.
-
damonhynes
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1280
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:35 am
- Location: Montgomery County, Texas
Re: Papillion--what's being built?
Hm, that was supposed to be going in between Texas Roadhouse and the Verizon store @ Shadow Lake:Habits76 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:53 pm A quick google search lead me to VantEdge Partners and appears this may be a new Take 5 quick oil change location.
https://www.google.com/maps/@41.13639,- ... ?entry=ttu
-
Habits76
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 6:39 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: Papillion--what's being built?
https://www.papillion.org/CivicAlerts.a ... 17&ARC=682damonhynes wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:37 pmHm, that was supposed to be going in between Texas Roadhouse and the Verizon store @ Shadow Lake:Habits76 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:53 pm A quick google search lead me to VantEdge Partners and appears this may be a new Take 5 quick oil change location.
https://www.google.com/maps/@41.13639,- ... ?entry=ttu
Oh, looks like that is across the street from the address listed on the papillion civic page I got this info from. So, I guess I don't know what's going on that lot next to starbucks then. lol
-
nebugeater
- City Council
- Posts: 110986
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
- Location: Gretna NE
Re: NEC 72nd & HWY 370
That is correct. They have actually started some prep work too.damonhynes wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:37 pmHm, that was supposed to be going in between Texas Roadhouse and the Verizon store @ Shadow Lake:Habits76 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:53 pm A quick google search lead me to VantEdge Partners and appears this may be a new Take 5 quick oil change location.
https://www.google.com/maps/@41.13639,- ... ?entry=ttu
For the record NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER !!!!!!!
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036612
- Joined: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:03 am
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: NEC 72nd & HWY 370
Its definitely some sort of oil change type place. There are 3 garage doors on the north and south sides. Small building.

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
skinzfan23
- City Council
- Posts: 11644
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:26 pm
- Location: Omaha/Bellevue
Re: NEC 72nd & HWY 370
Thought it was already mentioned here but its called Take 5, car wash and oil change. That sign has been up for a few years now. Apparently delayed due to the pandemic.
Permits were issued in Jan 2022 but construction has just now started.
Permits were issued in Jan 2022 but construction has just now started.