Club Car Wash (3131 S 72 ST)
-
S.O.Boy
- Human Relations
- Posts: 829
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:42 pm
- Location: Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex
Club Car Wash (3131 S 72 ST)
I see work is being done on 3131 S 72 ST. Are there any details?
MODERATOR NOTE - SPLIT FROM THE AKSARBEN VILLAGE THREAD
MODERATOR NOTE - SPLIT FROM THE AKSARBEN VILLAGE THREAD
Last edited by S.O.Boy on Mon Sep 09, 2024 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036562
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Silverstar Car Wash (3131 S 72 ST)
You sure 3131 is right? It’s nowhere near Aksarben, it’s almost to Grover.S.O.Boy wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:09 pm I see work is being done on 3131 S 72 ST. Are there any details?
MODERATOR NOTE - SPLIT FROM THE AKSARBEN VILLAGE THREAD

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
Nosebot
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Tue May 02, 2023 1:53 pm
Re: Silverstar Car Wash (3131 S 72 ST)
The old law office building is being demolished at that location.
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036562
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Silverstar Car Wash (3131 S 72 ST)
Split this off in to a new thread. I'm fairly certain we have an existing thread on this property discussing the car wash.Nosebot wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:04 pm The old law office building is being demolished at that location.
Silverstar Car Wash
https://www.silverstarcarwashes.com/
Property Address: 3131 S 72 ST
Parcel ID (PIN) - 1616010600

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
nativeomahan
- County Board
- Posts: 6013
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:46 pm
- Location: Omaha and Puerto Vallarta
Re: Silverstar Car Wash (3131 S 72 ST)
Car wash projects in Omaha are the economic equivalent of the fentanyl epidemic.
-
GenX
- Parks & Recreation
- Posts: 1231
- Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:16 pm
- Location: Omaha
Re: Silverstar Car Wash (3131 S 72 ST)
They have a handul of location in the Sioux City area. I was more a fan of the Sunnybrook Shine car wash.
-
djc311
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2139
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:44 pm
- Location: Omaha
Re: Silverstar Car Wash (3131 S 72 ST)
I can't wait for them to enter the Omaha market... they wash cars so much differently than the 250 car washes that are popping up. 


-
S.O.Boy
- Human Relations
- Posts: 829
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:42 pm
- Location: Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex
Re: Silverstar Car Wash (3131 S 72 ST)
What is different about it?djc311 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:51 am I can't wait for them to enter the Omaha market... they wash cars so much differently than the 250 car washes that are popping up.![]()
-
Louie
- County Board
- Posts: 4937
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:23 pm
- Location: Dundee
-
djc311
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2139
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 10:44 pm
- Location: Omaha
Re: Silverstar Car Wash (3131 S 72 ST)
Yes, I should have added that at the end, LOL
Although maybe they use soap and water instead of water and soap???
-
advcomp2019
- Home Owners Association
- Posts: 129
- Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:23 pm
- Location: Omaha Metro Area
Re: Silverstar Car Wash (3131 S 72 ST)
I will hate to say this, but I am not a fan of the Silverstar Car Washes in the Sioux City area.
I have seen too many bent front license plate issues after going thru them.
I have gone thru a number other car washes with no issues. So I am not sure why front license plates gets bent in Silverstar only.
I have seen too many bent front license plate issues after going thru them.
I have gone thru a number other car washes with no issues. So I am not sure why front license plates gets bent in Silverstar only.
-
S.O.Boy
- Human Relations
- Posts: 829
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:42 pm
- Location: Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex
Re: Silverstar Car Wash (3131 S 72 ST)
That is a definite possibility with soft cloth brushes.advcomp2019 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:22 pm
I have seen too many bent front license plate issues after going thru them.
-
S.O.Boy
- Human Relations
- Posts: 829
- Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:42 pm
- Location: Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex
Re: Club Car Wash (3131 S 72 ST)
Signage going up. It is now Club Car Wash. https://clubcarwash.com/locations-map/? ... gKlhvD_BwE
-
Brad
- Photographer
- Posts: 1036562
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
- Location: Omaha, NE
Re: Club Car Wash (3131 S 72 ST)
Wonder what happened to Silver Star? They decide not to expand to Omaha after they started construction? They merging with Club? Was Omaha going to be a franchisee and decided to switch franchises?

Omaha Skyline Photos, Omaha Aerial Photos, and More.
Website: www.bradwilliamsphotography.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/bradwilliamsphotography
Twitter: www.twitter.com/bradwphoto
Instagram: www.instagram.com/bradwilliamsphotography
YouTube: www.youtube.com/@bradwilliamsphoto
-
nebugeater
- City Council
- Posts: 110960
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:07 pm
- Location: Gretna NE
Re: Club Car Wash (3131 S 72 ST)
It probably means they haven't updated their website, but they list Omaha as a coming soon.Brad wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:08 am Wonder what happened to Silver Star? They decide not to expand to Omaha after they started construction? They merging with Club? Was Omaha going to be a franchisee and decided to switch franchises?
https://www.silverstarcarwashes.com/loc ... expansion/
For the record NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER !!!!!!!