NW Corner I-80 & Hwy 31 (West of NEX)

West Omaha, Sarpy and Nebraska metro counties.
Nosebot
Home Owners Association
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue May 02, 2023 6:53 pm

NW Corner I-80 & Hwy 31 (West of NEX)

Post by Nosebot »

does anyone know what's going in to the west of NEX across 31? It was a little dark but it looked like 2 elevator shafts are there.
Habits76
Home Owners Association
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 6:39 pm
Location: Omaha Metro Area

Re: NW Corner I-80 & Hwy 31 (West of NEX)

Post by Habits76 »

User avatar
nebugeater
City Council
Posts: 110986
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:07 pm
Location: Gretna NE

Re: NW Corner I-80 & Hwy 31 (West of NEX)

Post by nebugeater »

Nosebot wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:16 am does anyone know what's going in to the west of NEX across 31? It was a little dark but it looked like 2 elevator shafts are there.
What you are seeing now is the demo of the farmstead that was there. It will be a while before there is any new construction.
For the record  NEBUGEATER does not equal BUGEATER    !!!!!!!