To never have been talked about by city nerd, this made me laugh
@ 1 minute mark is a hint that Omaha will be talked about. Positive notes actually.
I keep hoping as Omaha makes improvements we will see it pop up more in public discourse. We just have to stop making mistakes like the new "Central library" and that whole area.
Largest City...
-
TitosBuritoBarn
- Planning Board
- Posts: 3278
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:08 am
- Location: St. Louis
Re: Largest City...
Glad to see Omaha had a solid showing in that video.
I met CityNerd a couple months ago at a conference in Minneapolis. I told him I'm originally from Omaha and appreciated a joke he made in his video about music scenes that music culture does not revolve around 311 and if you think so you're going to be disappointed Omaha is not on the list. He chuckled.
I met CityNerd a couple months ago at a conference in Minneapolis. I told him I'm originally from Omaha and appreciated a joke he made in his video about music scenes that music culture does not revolve around 311 and if you think so you're going to be disappointed Omaha is not on the list. He chuckled.
"Video game violence is not a new problem. Who could forget in the wake of SimCity how children everywhere took up urban planning." - Stephen Colbert
-
Athomsfere
- Planning Board
- Posts: 2300
- Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:03 am
Re: Largest City...
I'd love to meet him. Maybe someday we'll get him for one of his little bike tours.TitosBuritoBarn wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 3:17 pm Glad to see Omaha had a solid showing in that video.
I met CityNerd a couple months ago at a conference in Minneapolis. I told him I'm originally from Omaha and appreciated a joke he made in his video about music scenes that music culture does not revolve around 311 and if you think so you're going to be disappointed Omaha is not on the list. He chuckled.
I saw downtown Omaha in the video and I was like, "Whoa, holdon what is Omaha doing here?".
Then the text came and I thought, Yes! Do Omaha.
-
Louie
- County Board
- Posts: 4939
- Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:23 pm
- Location: Dundee
Re: Largest City...
Big fan of his videos.
-
buildomaha
- Human Relations
- Posts: 700
- Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:06 am
Re: Largest City...
CityNerd is definitely my favorite YouTube creator. I was giddy to see Omaha show up on one of his lists.
#gohawks