Just Good Meat (4422 S 84th St)

Omaha's dining, arts and music scene
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036567
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Just Good Meat (4422 S 84th St)

Post by Brad »

Just Good Meat
4422 S 84th St, Omaha, NE
justgoodmeatomaha.com
https://www.facebook.com/JustGoodMeatOmaha
User avatar
Brad
Photographer
Posts: 1036567
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

Re: Just Good Meat (4422 S 84th St)

Post by Brad »

Anyone stop in here for there lunch specials? Its a butcher shop but they have ready to eat lunch specials.

Today its ribs plus 2 sides for $8 from 11am to 2pm. Yesterday was Pulled Pork + 2 sides $6.
guy4omaha
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1278
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:06 pm
Location: The Big O

Re: Just Good Meat (4422 S 84th St)

Post by guy4omaha »

I haven't stopped here before. But now it's on my list of places to try. Never knew it ready
to eat food.
My old signature got too old. So old it was getting almost as old me as me. Yeah, it was up there in years.
ChadJK
Planning Board
Posts: 2504
Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:51 pm

Re: Just Good Meat (4422 S 84th St)

Post by ChadJK »

Brad wrote: Fri Feb 06, 2026 12:00 pm Anyone stop in here for there lunch specials? Its a butcher shop but they have ready to eat lunch specials.

Today its ribs plus 2 sides for $8 from 11am to 2pm. Yesterday was Pulled Pork + 2 sides $6.
I had no idea this was even an thing. I'll definitely check it out.

I just saw this on their FB:
Image
User avatar
jessep28
Planning Board
Posts: 2819
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:10 pm
Location: Omaha Metro Area

Re: Just Good Meat (4422 S 84th St)

Post by jessep28 »

I'm almost never in town over the noon hour to go there, but McLean Beef in York has a similar side hustle. They are primarily a meat locker, but do cater to the lunch crowd.
Verbum Domini Manet in Aeternum
User avatar
Garrett
County Board
Posts: 4698
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:29 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Just Good Meat (4422 S 84th St)

Post by Garrett »

My dad is a pretty big fan of their meats. I imagine their lunch specials would be pretty good
OMA-->CHI-->NYC
GenX
Parks & Recreation
Posts: 1231
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:16 pm
Location: Omaha

Re: Just Good Meat (4422 S 84th St)

Post by GenX »

Garrett wrote: Tue Feb 10, 2026 8:44 am My dad is a pretty big fan of their meats. I imagine their lunch specials would be pretty good
Just good.